One shot

Daviddobrik dmed you! Lit across your screen. Me and David were good friends and I loved the vlog squad.

David- hey holly what's up! 😏 me and my friends are having a party at my place and I would really love it for you to come!

Holly- Yeah I would love to come.

David- Okay be there by 7:30! The party starts at 9!

Holly- why would I be there at 7:30 if the party starts at 9

David- I guess we just have to wait and see!

Holly- okay weirdo! Cya then!
Read at 6:55

I was rushing. Ready to get there. The time was ticking and I got in my car and drive to David's. I wasn't going to lie. I had a huge crush on David. Ever since I met him. We would flirt, but I don't know if he feels the same way.

David's house

I knock on the door and David opens it and smiles.
"Hey! You look pretty!" He says looking me up and down.
"Thank you David, you look cute." I say pushing his shoulder in a playful way.
"Oo, stop you make me blush to much." He says in a funny accent making me laugh. God was he cute.

Later that night

Everybody was outside and David and I were chilling on the couch. My phone lit up and saw that my friend had texted me.
"Ooo, is that a boy?" David said
"No, I kinda have my eyes on someone else." I say
"Ooo, tell me! I want to know. I ain't gonna tell no one" He says getting all excited
"No can do my love, it's a secret." I say
"Come on, I'll tell you who I like." He says and then my heart stops and I think for a moment

If I tell him I like him he might like me back. No he doesn't holly! Your thinking to much about this. Be cool!

It kept repeating in my head

"Deal!" I say

"You go first." He says

"Okay." I say shaking.
All I do is stare into his eyes seeing his cute face.

And then he leans in and kisses me. I kiss back.

"I think I may know who you like." I say

"I think I know to." He says

And by that we hang out for the rest of the night. Laughing, telling each other more stuff then ever, and kissing!

A/n
I'm fricken pumped abt the 1k!!!!! I'm so happy