14

David and I had invited all of his friends over to his house so we could have a party. We didn't know what to do. But we would soon figure it out.
Since it was New Years I would have to kiss David which was gonna be kinda awkward since Liza was going to be there.

Everyone arrives

Zane blurts out "we should play spin the bottle"

Everyone "yeah" in agreement.

I didn't really care for spin the bottle since I already have David.

"David are you gonna play." I ask him

"Yeah, are you."

"Of course."

"Okay if it lands on a person you have to kiss them, if it lands on them the second time it's make out and third time is seven minutes in heaven." Zane explains. David kept giving me that are you sure look. I nod my head.

Zane spins the bottle. And it lands on Gabbie.

After a few more rounds it was David's turn. He gives me another on of those looks. I nod again.

It spins

Lands on Liza. David looks at Liza in shock then at me. I look down.

"Umm I don't-"
David got cut off by Liza smashing her lips into David and David pulled away quickly. I just looked at them in shock and it got real quiet.

"Holly it's your turn"
Zane says
For some reason I felt like it was only right for me to kiss another boy bc it felt like revenge on David when he didn't do anything.

It spins

Lands on Todd.

Everyone cheers and David gives me a stare.

I shrug my shoulders and go and kiss Todd.

Everyone does there ohhhhs and ooooooooos

Me and Todd just start laughing and I see that David has left. And was outside setting on the swing. I left the game and go out side.
"Hey, baby" i say to him looking down.
"Hey" He says as I sit next to him and he kisses me on the cheek.
"I love you so much, ya know."
"I know. I do too."

Something still didn't seem right.
"David are you gonna come back in and play."

"Nah, I'm going to stay out-" I interrupt him

"What's wrong you seem odd." I say

"What's wrong?" He says in a mean-ish tone.

"You kissed todd."

"You kissed Liza"

"You can't act like Todd is some good guy holly, and Liza forced herself onto me." He said.

"Wtf did you just say Dobrik." Todd comes out and steps between me and David.

"What do you want" David says staring him in the eye.

"I want you to stop treating her like a dog. Like you do to all of us." Todd says clenching his jaw and forming his hands into a fist.

"You can't tell me what to do Todd, she is my girlfriend and I love her."

"You have a very funny way of showing it."

"What?" I come in.

"Holly I don't think you realize that your making a huge mistake with David. He treats you like your some type of object and your to dumb to realize it."

David comes in between us. "Wtf did you just call her"

"You heard me" he says I run away crying.

He follows me.

I slam the door.

"Holly please open up."

I lightly ope the door to David giving me the biggest hug in the world. I shut the door behind him. I just stare at him.  "I love you"
"I love you too!"

We kiss as began to be midnight!

Happy new year!

A/n I started rigging this in 2018 and it ended in 2019. Not the whole book just the chapter 😂!! Haha 😂! Todd and David are gonna fight. Uhh ohhhh!!! lol cya!!
Happpppyyyy newwwwww yearrrrr!!!!!

633 words