<.first.>

[Two updates in one day?! Holy chuck! But umm I got nothing to say but this was requested by the  amazing..sh4k3y0urf0und4ti0ns

Warning: this is my first Smut! So don't judge and tell me where my mistakes are because this isn't what I normally do.

P.s lol I wrote this listening to "Can't help falling in love" Sung by Andrea Bocelli XD i don't know why!

(But here you goo!)

Wine spilled on the floor and clothes thrown across the room, the apartment that was once quiet was now filled with loud pleasured moans, as love bites trailed down the young woman's neck.

Both hearts heated rapidly as heat steamed off her unclothed upper half, exposing her chest,

Sweat dripped from their Foreheads and onto the shoulders that were slumped against the bed frame, the two lovers kissed each other with pure passion and love, just the tiniest hint of lust appeared before them, but both rings shined as they intertwined their fingers making it official,

"f-fuck m-me..." Robin breathed out feeling Brian's fingers brush over her sensitive breasts, sending a shiver down Robin's spine, "I'm going to take this slow.. Alright?"

Robin nodded and felt relief slip off her shoulders but soon gripped the soft hotel bed sheets as Brian's hand trailed pass her clit, "s..shit~" she moaned shutting her eyes as pleasure coursed through her vein's, more of a shock, If I must say.

Without wasting time Brian moved down and looked up before pulling down the pink lace panties, giving him a nod Robin slightly moaned as Brian ran his tongue over her womanhood, tilting your head to the side Brian then inserted his finger and pumped it in and out.

"Holy fuck~!"

You never knew how this worked, only knowing this was your first time having sex with someone.

Brian then pulled out his fingers making you moan louder for some reason, "this might hurt but you'll feel pleasure soon"

Not knowing what he meant, Brian slowly pulled down his boxers revealing his full manhood, your eyes widened a bit as redness spreaded across your cheeks;

'How is that! Going to fit in me!?

Smiling, you felt Brian kiss your forehead before spitting in his hand and rubbing it against his member making you moan just looking at it. "Ready baby?" Before even thinking your mind went blank and a groan escaped your lips as Brian slowly pushed into you, the pain and pleasure now mixed together your lover waited for a signal to tell him go.

"N-now...hmm"

Taking his member out. Brian pushed himself back into you now at a faster pace.

"Oh fuck yes!~"

Wincing a little bit you clawed the older males back and moaned loudly, "y-your so t-tight..." Brian moaned, you bit your lip and arched your back.

Pressing your lips against his, you ran both your hands through his glorious hair and felt a knot of pleasure swirl around your stomach, knowing your climax was nearing, Brian thrusted  deeper into you making your eyes roll back and your toes curl "I'm gonna cum!~" you screamed as the white substance ran down your thighs, after a few more thrusts Brian letted out a loud moan before cumming inside you. 

"h..holy...fuck that w-was amazing" he said and you agreed while closing your eyes and instantly falling asleep still cuddling up to your loving husband. 

(OH MY CHUCK!?!?! I DID IT! sorry for the looooooonnnnggggg wait! ❤️ but I hope you alll like it...because this is my first smut!) 

Word count: 586 (wohhhhoo)

Also unedited.