Chapter 1- The Call

"A new role in AMC's The Walking Dead has just opened up. Call 1-800-WALKERS to find your audition. Girls only". The TV kept repeating at the bottom of the screen. I yanked my phone from my pocket, and dialed the number as fast as the speed of light. The phone rang and rang and rang. Until, wait... The call is going through. "Hello", a male voice echoed over the phone. "Hiya, I have called because I am interested in the new role for The Walking Dead", I confidently spoke out in complete utter happiness. "Uh yes, the requirements are being texted to your phone currently, the auditions are October 11, in the Georgia Mansion just off of Bonke street and Jenisis avenue", the male voice said. "I'll be there, thanks", I stuttered into the phone in excitement. I jumped up and down clutching my phone, waiting for the text of requirements to be sent. *Ding*. My phone finally rang once.

FROM: 1-800-WALKERS

~Requirements: 14 years of age

About 5 feet tall

Great actor

I'm so pumped for my possibility to be acting on my favorite show. What is ironic, is that this information came out this morning at 8:00am. I was still in my pajamas so I ran to my room to get into the shower to clean off. I undressed and hopped into the mildly scalding water I had turned on just seconds before. I shampooed, conditioned, and washed myself up before I grabbed my maroon towel and wrapped it around my body. I dried off, wrapped a towel around my hair, and then left the bathroom to pick out clothes. I pulled a black leather jacket with silver spikes on the shoulders, a purple and grey striped long-sleeved sweater t-shirt, and light blue ripped-up skinny jeans with silver chains dangling from the belt-buckle. I slipped them on and ran to the kitchen where my mother served me homemade quiche. Choking the breakfast down, I ran back to the bathroom and took off the hair towel. I teased my hair up and over to the side in an emo-ish way. My dip-dyed red hair tips really popped out when my hair was shaped like this.

END OF CHAPTER 1! SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER BUT MORE WILL BE DONE SOON. DO NOT CALL THE NUMBER LISTED. ITS NOT A REAL NUMBER. ANYWAYS, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY FLESHIES. IM GONNA CALL YOU MY FLESHIES. OKAY? OKAY.