Old Town. Chapter 4.

Start from the beginning

"hey mikasa, what are they doing to him" yukio asked as he pointed down an ally where a group of men was beating up a teen. "its best to keep walking, it happens a lot here" mikasa said not caring. "but we should help, i am apart of Survey its my job to help" Levi said and mikasa grabbed his arm. "are you trying to get us caught, if you help then we be attacked non stop and will be forced to leave or die" mikasa hissed. "mikasa" yukio said scared and they turned to the ally. "ha my sister hits harder" a boy with blue hair laughed all bloody and injured. "shut up" a man yelled kicking him in a gut with some others. "shit" mikasa hissed and walked towards the group. "I'm going to help" Levi said but this time yukio grabbed him. "no, leave this to mikasa she the only one who can handle this without us getting in trouble" yukio said with worry and Levi stood down. 

"we make sure you never show your face again" another man hissed and went to kick the teen again but was soon on the ground. Mikasa started street fighting and she was good within a minute all five men was on the ground and soon running away. "i didnt need any help, i could have won" the blue hair teen said in a grumps. "sure idiot" mikasa hissed and the boy turned to her shocked. "mikasa" another boy said from behind and mikasa froze. 

"mikasa you came back, i knew you come back for us" a tall boy with black hair and glasses smiled and ran over to her. "mikasa, where the hell did you go" the teen with blue hair hissed and the two boys hugged her. "i see you still get into fights" mikasa said placing a hand on her hips. "he never stopped and it got worse after you left, everyone came after us" the boy with glasses said with worry. 

"mikasa, who are they" yukio asked with a worried smile and held her arm and soon Levi stood by her. "hello I'm kuro, mikasa older brother" kuro the younger twin with glasses said with a smile. "hello I'm allen, I'm the older twin of kuro" the older twin and injured boy with blue hair smiled. "the twins are  19, they the last of my family .. oh I'm working with these two for now" mikasa said as she pointed to Levi and yukio. "I'm Levi, this kid here is yukio" Levi said eyeing the twins up. "we not related by blood but we still family" kuro smiled kindly since he knew they look nothing alike. "we dont you come home and have dinner its getting late" allen smiled. "sure" Levi said and followed them both. "they seem really nice, your got great big brothers" yukio smiled. "yeah they great" mikasa said with a small smile. 

AT MIKASA OLD HOME.

"thanks" Levi said as he took a cup of tea from the tray. "not many people have lights on, is there a fair in town" yukio asked with a smile. "no many people who lived on this road either died or left .. remember this town not like your home town" mikasa said looking to the blonde who frown. "so mikasa its been a four years, where did you go" allen asked as kuro cleaned his injuries. "i move around a lot for my job so i dont have one place to stay" mikasa kinda lied, she a thief who dont stay in the same place after a week. "but you still always sent a little money to us right" kuro smiled as he pointed to a yellow letter envelope on the table. "wait mikasa was sending all that, i thought grandpa was" allen said shocked. "i never sent money" mikasa lied and kuro giggled. "well I'm glad your ok, i was worried when you left out of nowhere" kuro smiled and mikasa frowned. "how gramps" mikasa asked and allen drop his cup. "your really going to ask that shit when you left him to die, you knew we could never afford the hospital bills we have to rely on an old friend of his to pay it every month .. do you know what its like living in this shit town" allen yelled with anger. "then why dont you leave" mikasa said back and tears left allen eyes. "we cant leave grandpa behind or sister .. we wanted to wait here for when you came back" kuro smiled sweetly. "i wont going back and sis died a long time ago so just leave or you die here" mikasa hissed and allen threw his cup at mikasa. 

"mikasa" yukio said with worry as blood start to fall. "I'm fine" mikasa said as she stoked his head. "why dont we calm down a little, mikasa can i talk with you in private" kuro smiled and walked to the kitchen with mikasa behind. 

IN THE KITCHEN.

"I'm glad to see you again" kuro smiled. "you two should leave town, its just going to get worse .. i pay for our new house somewhere else" mikasa begged and kuro just smiled. "this is our home, we cant leave it behind I'm sorry mikasa" kuro smiled sweetly. "you both deserve better" mikasa said as she held back her tears. "mikasa i need to ask for your help" kuro said with a worried smile. "what happened" mikasa said worried. "promise not to tell allen and to not hate me" kuro asked with worry. "your family i never hate you" mikasa said back and kuro smiled. 

"mikasa i think i killed someone" kuro said with worry and mikasa face fell pale. "killed someone, why" mikasa said worried. "this past month i keep waking up with blood on my hands by last night i woke up next to a body .. i dont know why or how but i think I'm killing people and I'm scared" kuro cried and mikasa hugged him. "dont worry i look into it, i stay up and watch you" mikasa said as her brother cried into her arms. "thanks mikasa I'm so scared" kuro cried. "dont worry kuro, your too kind i know you never kill someone" mikasa said with a small smile. 

"killed someone" Levi said shocked and hid in the hall way.