Chapter 8: The Confession Part 2

This was it. I couldn't believe what I was about to tell Rainbow Dash, my best friend forever, and for about a month now...my....crush.
Me: "Rainbow—I—was—the—one—that—wrote—that—note—in—your—locker". I said all in one quick breath, before squeezing my eyes shut and clasping my hands behind my back. I regretted saying it immediately and wanted to run away.
Rainbow Dash: "AJ?" I looked up and in her hand was a note. "It was to remind me to ask you today."

I was shocked

I was shocked. All this time I was so blind... All I could do was cry. I had no idea why, whether it was happiness, in shock, or confusion. Rainbow helped me up, and then I went through the most amazing feeling, she hugged me. Not just like a close friend hug, a genuine, keep me here forever hug. I was crying on her shoulders and making her jumper all wet, but she didn't seem to mind.
Rainbow: "I-I'm in love with you AppleJack."
Me: "You have no idea" I stuttered through heaps of sobs. I broke away from the hug. "But hang on...you have a lot of explaining to do."
Rainbow: "Oh yeah...about that..."

A/n: And that's how it ended up. To be honest AppleDash is my favourite ship because they are so made for each other 😊. If you want me to do another kind of ship thing like this then tell me. And also if you want me to carry on the story where like they're friends are included and stuff like that the I'll be happy to but please just ask. Byeeeee 🤪🤪💫💫👋👋👋😅😅😁😁😁