Chapter 12: "Nothing can help"

Nurse: "I'll let you two have some time alone but I'll come back to check in five minutes, ok?"
Me: "Sure, thanks." When the door closed I burst into tears. I didn't care who saw me now. After all, this may be the last time I get to see her. She had a scar on her eye and the side of her mouth was bleeding. Her body was covered but that must have been injured too. I felt sick with guilt. If I hadn't got into that stupid argument with Gilda, it would never have happened. Well, I guess she did start it. She was going on about me "stealing her girl" and that I didn't deserve her. Then she said Rainbow was cheating on me and actually dating her instead. Oh well, I knew it was fake, and I trusted my instincts. I took Rainbow's hand. It was cold and she didn't flinch when I touched her.
Me: "I'm so sorry. For everything! For not telling you in the first place. I should have got hit. It should have been me! Please don't leave me Rainbow!" And then I put my head down on her blanket and cried, and cried, and cried.
—Few Moments later—
Nurse: "Sorry...excuse me but we would like to take a few more tests on Rainbow Dash to see how things are going. May I ask you to leave the ward?"
I got up and said nothing. As I walked through the doors all of my friends fussed me at once. I didn't react.
Fluttershy: Oh I am sorry AppleJack. I forgot you didn't like hugs..." she said and everyone followed her letting go of me.
Rarity: "Just think of this as a silly little nightmare darling! Everything will turn out fine in the end!" I look up at them.
Me: "It's not though, is it? Stop trying to make things better. You don't know about me! Any of you." And with that a ran back to the farm.

Pinkie Pie's Point of View: (Yayyyy!)

Yes. I knew about Rainbow and AJ. That they were "dating". Sure it took me a while to get use to it but it was just such big news! I mean, trust me, I've seen the way they look at each other all the time. I've kind of been they're little "go-to friend" for the time being! But seeing AppleJack like this? No no no, not a fun sight. I've seen AppleJack angry, at Gilda, and I've seen her cry, in kindergarten when I threw up from eating too much candy. She was scared. I went to her barn a few minutes after she stormed off. I can't blame her to be honest. I would be mad if I was her.
Me: "AppleJack? A-are you in here?" I didn't hear a reply but I got a little nod from AppleBloom. I crept in and she was lying on her side, her head in her hands. "AppleJack?"
She turned around and her eyes were all red.
AJ: "I over reacted to Rarity didn't I?" I nodded. "Can y'tell her I'm sorry?"
Me: "Trust me she was fine with it. She knew you didn't feel like yourself. I know about you two...you know..."

AppleJack's POV:
She knew? How the hell did she know??? Pinkie sense? I don't think so...

A/N: Ok so I'm leaving it there for tonight...basically it's snowing and I'm so happy and so I can't really be writing can I? This is like one in a lifetime thing for me! I might have to miss school!!! Don't get your hopes up Fawn..... 😂😂😂👌