✨Stars✨

Connor waited for hours, and hours, and hours... he was worried...he broke into tears more then once as he waited and waiting. Soon. A nurse came over to him and asked

"Are you with Jared?" Commotion nodded and looked up at her, tears in his eyes and on the verge of crying. "Is- is he okay?" The Norse nodded. "He's fine for now and he just woke up."

Connor got up and went to the room number and walked in asking "Jared?" There was a faint  cough and Jared looked at Evan with a smile. "Jared!!" He walked over to his boyfriend  and sat close to him with a soft smile.

He set a Get well soon card on a nearby nightstand and smiled. Jared looked at Conor and smiled as well. Neither knew the fait that would happen in the morning.

Connor stayed with Jared that night and Jared slept when he was told to go to sleep, he didn't care though in all honesty, but,

I saw... light...

..
..
..

Evan?

The light turned into a figure.. it WAS evan.

"Jared... it's your time now... I'm sorry.."

Hw teared up.

Why now?!

Why when he was moving on! He didn't know.. but.. he just felt

Calm..

"Evan, why....?"

"I don't make the rules..but it's your time.. and when it's his time.. he can join us and we can all be happy.. but for now.. it's our time.."

He knew he couldn't do much.. so.. he had to accept his death..

Around 6am Connor woke up and saw Jared flat lining and he pressed a call button.

"Help! Someone! He's dying!" Connor broke into tears as nursed ran into the room and tried to revive him..

It didn't work.. he died from complications...

Connor went home and cried.. he read over jared's letters and talked with Alana and his sister Zoe.

He was heart broken...