💔🖤Healing process🖤💔

It was five years later and Jared sat in his co-owned home with his best friend Connor. Jared was changed Sense his boyfriend's death, he didn't realize how In love he was until he was gone. Evan was his world, his love, his life, this everything. And it broke him Sense the death, Connor tried countless times to help him, but, it never really helped.
Sure, he meant well but Jared was still heart broken. Jared sighed at he leaned back and sunk into his computer chair. His new room was a dark purple, almost black Color with his bed sheets the same color. He had a computer desk and one lamp in the corner where he normally did work at.
Jared ran his fingers through his hair and whispered. "Evan.., why?" He took a deep breath  and pulled out a book. He grabbed out a pencil flipped to a page and starting to jot down a letter.
"December 6th, 20__

Dear Evan Hansen,

It's me, Jared. Writing  for the fire time in forever, my therapist and friends decided to make me do this.
As kind of... a healing process I guess. Well, let's get into it.

Evan, what I want to tell you in this letter is all the things I loved about you.

I.. I loved you eyes, I can't describe the way I've always gotten lost in them. Even now I can still see them, those beautiful amazing, deep blue eyes, shining and shimmering as if nothing was wrong. I just wish your eyes would have let me knew, let me know you were hurting. That you were in pain

...
...
...
I just wish I was able to recognize your mood change, ev.

...Your hair, it was so soft, it was almost like a cloud, I loved to play with it, mess with it, brush it. I was so in love with it.
You  smile, god your smile was amazing, your smile was infectious. Even when someone was in the worst mood ever when they saw you smile it would melt away. Your smile was so kind that it almost made you look like a doormat..

I... I miss you..

- sincerely,
Jared Kleinman."

Jared didn't notice but he had started to cry. Hot, wet, salty tears ran from his face, how was this supposed to help me?! He thought. He didn't know how this was go me to help him. He thought that it would only remind him even more of his lost lover.

Jared places his glasses on the desk and rested his head in his arms, he then started to cry, he cried fast and heavily. He continued to cry and he started to sing you are my sunshine.

Connor heard the singing and crying from down the hall and he got up, walking to his friends room and carefully pushing the door opening and walking over to his friend. He lifted up Jared and sat on the bed with him. "Jared.. I know you miss him.." Connor  said softly.
Jared hugged Connor tightly and cried into the taller man's chest. "Bu-bu-but" Jared hiccuped, "I-it's hard to move on!" He finished. Connor kept comforting the heart broken male till he had fallen asleep.

Connor let out a sigh and laid Jared on the bed covering the male with blankets and leaving, he needed to find a way to help Jared.. but how...?