~Chapter 17~

Miya, Alucard

The two soon reached Miya's house and she opened her front door.  The house was pitch black and there was no sound.  "Is nobody home?" Alucard asked as he entered the dark house.  "My parents must be busy then." Miya answered as she turned the lights on and took off her shoes.  Alucard took off his shoes and the two walked to Miya's room.  "I'll get a chair.  I'll be right back." Miya left the room to Alucard to find a chair.  "Wait I can just-" Alucard was left to silence as Miya walked away.  Alucard looked around her room, admiring every item in the room. He walked over to her desk and saw a bunch of papers laying on the desk. He scanned through them and there was nothing important in them. He then walked around the room a little more and saw photos of Miya when she was young. He smiled at her cuteness as one of them was her playing in the sand with another person next to her, supposedly Lesley.

Miya walked into the room with a chair in her hand and peeked over to see Alucard standing in fromt of her photos. She instantly dropped the chair and dashed towards him and slammed her hand onto his eyes. "!?" Alucard was stunned at the sudden movement. "Don't you dare look over this way." Miya spoke in a very intimidating tone. Alucard nodded and Miya turned him around, removing her hand from his eyes. Miya then grabbed the chair and placed it next to her chair at the work desk.  "Right then, shall we begin?" Miya asked as she sat down on hr swivel chair.  Alucard sat beside her in the empty chair and replied, "starting with?"  Miya grabbed some books under her table and cleared the papers on the desk.  She then dropped the books on the table. "Mathematics." Alucard smiled nervously.  He hated mathematics.

Zilong

As Zilong got up from his bed, he got dressed, prepared to go to Freya's house. Would this be awkward? He thought. He shook his head. He had to fix up what he had just said. Anyways, he could tell that it was bothering Freya clearly, from the way she had just acted before. He slipped his phone into his jumpers pockets and opened his bedroom door. He slipped his shoes on and opened the front door. "I'm leaving!" Zilong called out. His parents waved him goodbye and Chang'e gave him a little giggle and walked away. Zilong walked outside into the cold weather in the night and closed his front door.

He began making his way towards Freya's house which wasn't very far. He made it there in 5 minutes and looked at the front door.  Should I? Should I not?  Zilong hesitated for a second until he eventually knocked on the door.  A woman with blonde long hair and purple eyes opened the door.  She looked at Zilong from head to toe.  "My, what brings a young gentlemen to our house?" She asked as she gave him a soft smile.  Zilong had presumed it was her mother.  "Oh I'm just here to meet Freya." Freya's mother nodded and let him inside.  "Please, take a seat.  I'll come and bring Freya." She walked towards Freya's room while Zilong waited there patiently. His eyes wondered around the room from his seat. It was clean and it also had a very nice vibe to it. As Zilong looked around the room, he suddenly heard a small conversation coming from Freya's room. He turned and tried to listen to their conversation.

"Who?"
"Some boy that's slightly taller then you and has long brown hair."

He could then hear a door slam. He presumed that was Freya trying to run away from this conversation. He listened a little more.

Freya

Freya yelled from the other side, "don't let him in!" "Too late, I already did." Her mother replied. "Then kick him out!" Freya demanded. Freya's mother soon opened the door and closed it behind her. "Dear, you need to start getting into a relationshi-" "I know! Just, anyone but him!" Freya grumbled. Her mother sighed. She put a hand on her shoulder. "Dear, have you even tried?" Freya hesitated. Actually, she really hasn't. She only knows him from the gossip that went around in the school. But, could he really be that bad? "Right, let's go." Her mother grabbed Freya by the arm and walked her out the door. Freya tried to pull away, but her mother was a lot stronger then her. Her mother was a lot stronger then you think.