~Chapter 6~

Chang'e and Zilong's-6:00

BEEP BEEP BEEP. Zilong's alarm had went off. Zilong turned off his alarm and positioned himself so he was lying on his stomach. He grabbed his phone which was on his brown side table.  He checked InstaLegends and then remembered Freya.  He quickly searched up her name and he found her profile.  Zilong looked at her posts.  He blushed and smiled widely. Wait, am I stalking right now? Is this illegal? He shrugged. I know her so technically...

"Big brother! Breakfast is ready!" A small and cute voice called.  Zilong ignored it and kept looking at Freya.  To him, she was the most beautiful and graceful woman he has ever seen.  "Big brother?" The door creaked as the little girl opened her big brother's door.  The little girl had brown hair and white ribbon to hold her hairstyle up.  Zilong was smiling widely which concerned the little girl.  "What are you doing brother?"  The little girl walked towards Zilong and took his phone out of his hand. 

"Hey! That's my phone!" Zilong said angrily.  Zilong shot his sheets up into the air and he got out of bed.  He chased his little sister across the house until, "ZILONG AND CHANG'E!"  A loud and firm voice yelled.  Zilong and Chang'e froze in their tracks.  "What have I told you about running around in the house!?"  Their mother walked up towards them and put her hands on her hips.  Chang'e put her hands together and held Zilong's phone in between them.  Their mother took the phone out of Chang'e's hands.  She looked at the screen and saw a girl with dark blue hair and glorious golden armour. 

She raised an eyebrow.  "What are you doing with a phone? I never gave you one Chang'e," their mother said.  "It's my phone, mother," Zilong said as he looked at the floor.  His mother sighed and said, "makes more sense.  But why are you looking at a girl? Is she your girlfriend?" Zilong started to blush and shot up.  "Uhm well... she..." Zilong stuttered and his mother looked at Zilong crossly.

"You shouldn't be looking at girls if you don't have permission, Zilong," his mother looked at him.  Chang'e looked at her brother crossly aswell and blurted out, "yeah brother! I'm telling you mother! I swear big brother is a-" "I am not! Stop telling lies Chang'e!"  Zilong said angrily.  Their mother sighed and then clapped her hands.  "Breakfast is ready, hurry up and eat up, you both have school soon."

She handed Zilong his phone back and she walked away.  Zilong and Chang'e ate in silence.  They normally get along well, but sometimes they don't.  Today was one of the days they didn't get along. Zilong was texting his friends, but Chang'e was concerned and she kept a close eye on him.  After they were ready and packed, it was already 7. They left quickly and said goodbye to their mother. (Their father was already at work.)

Legends High-Main Entrance-7:00

Gusion, Alucard, Hayabusa, Claude, Zilong

Alucard flipped his phone into the air and catching it when it fell. Gusion grabbed a drink before he reached school from a nearby cafe. Hayabusa leaned on the wall in silence possibly thinking about Kagura. Claude was on his phone watching a show, leaning on a wall next to Hayabusa. Claude yawned and then turned off his phone and put it in his blazer's pockets. "When is ponytail coming?" Claude said as he got off the wall. "I want to hurry up and get inside!" Alucard stopped flipping his phone and held it in his right hand. "Since when were you so interested in school?" Claude folded his arms. "Since never. Normally there are girls inside in the morning," Claudr explained. Gusion let out a snicker.

"Hey, what's so funny?" Claude said as he pointed to Gusion. Gusion smiled. "Are you only interested in school because of girls?" Claude rolled his eyes. "Of course not! School is cool sometimes. And also, most of them are ugly-looking. Like that alien girl with blue hair." Alucard shot Claude an angry look. "Don't be so rude to people Claude," Claude put both his hands up to his shoulders and sighed. "I'm just telling the truth. Isn't telling the truth a 'good thing'?" Alucard facepalmed. "Yes it's a good thing but not when you- just nevermind..."