5

When I entered the bar, I saw DJ scrolling through his phone while eating chips. Clearly,  he was already bored. Did I was out too long?

"Hey, sorry I took so long." I apologized with a small smile while returning back to my seat.

"It's all good.  So... What do you want to eat?" He hands me the menu and I mumbled a small thank you.

I was about to call for the waiter when I saw Zild sitting in a table with his bandmates behind DJ with still an angry expression on his face mouthing 'leave' and that's when I frown.

I placed the menu down and looked at DJ, "You know what, let's find another place to eat at."

"Sure, but why?" He asks with a confused look on his face, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine! I just don't feel like eating here." I reasoned, still looking at Zild who was still eyeing us from afar. Asshole.

"Okay. I know a good place we can eat. If you don't mind- It's a bit far." He suggests standing up and grabbing his car keys and other things from the table.

"Sure." I said and grabbed his hand leading him outside before Zild can even see mouth another word.

**

"Good morning sleepyhead." I poked his nose, "I know you're awake. Don't try to fool me." I started as I took of my apron. I just finished cooking breakfast.

It's been a while since I cooked a proper meal for breakfast since Zild doesn't stay to eat, I also didn't bother to cook for myself.

He chuckled with still his eyes closed, "Good Morning."

"Now get up. I cooked breakfast." I smiled at him fixing my hair.

Damn, he's cute.

He stood up from the sofa bed and fixed the pillows and the blanket that he used and went to the kitchen area where I was already plating breakfast for the both of us.

"You don't have to cook a lot you know." He scratched the back of his neck, clearly embarassed.

"I want to." I smile at him, "It's a thank you for treating me dinner last night. Plus, I'm hungry!"

"Eh- you thanked me enough with our kiss." He teased and took a bite of the bacon.

"Stop." I blushed, "So, what does Daniel John do in a Tuesday morning?" I asked as we munched on the plate of eggs and bacon.

"Not much. I need to go to work later at my office though," He shrugged, "But Daniel John would want to do is to take Iya on a lunch date later." He cheekily answered.

I laughed. How sweet.

"Sure, but let me check my schedule first." I joked around and pretended to scroll through my calendar app on my phone.

"You better clear them all up then." He said finishing up his plate, "I gotta go." He said picking up his things and wearing his shades.

He then kissed my forehead, "Good Morning, Ms. Iya. See you later."