"Sorry. I'd love for you to do that, but I can't right now." Then he winked and closed the door, leaving a snickering Zayn on the other side.

→→→→→

S- Are you busy?

Z- I just got home from school. Why?

S- I need someone.

Z- Why?

S- Please, Zayn. Can you come by? My mom isn't home, and there is no one else who understands me like you.

Z- No one else? Are you sure?

S- No one. I need you. Please. Even if its only for a moment.

That was the conversation. Zayn had with Sydney and it was the reason he'd found himself standing at the door of her white house. Immediately when she opened the door, she lunged at him and hugged him tightly. He was shocked at first, but after a few seconds, he realized she was crying.

All the times when Sydney touched him and hugged him, Zayn had never once tried touching her back. But now it was different. He felt obligated to. So he placed one arm around her and patted her back.

"Sydney... I think it's better if we go inside."

She was reluctant to pull away. But after a slight nudge, she did. But not before grabbing Zayn's hand.

Zayn felt so weird being inside Sydney's house again when he recalled how her mother treated him when he was there last time. It was a good thing no one else was there except the two of them this time. And her dog of course, but it always seemed to be locked away when he came.

"Where are we going?" He asked as she continued to lead him.

"I'm going to show you something."

They kept going down the hallway until they reached another room. He had a feeling this was where she was taking him. To her bedroom. It was just something that went across his mind the moment they past the living room.

Sydney's room reminded him so much of the way it used to be. And Zayn hated it, because it was her room, where he made the biggest mistake of his life. Not this particular room of course, but it still made him cringe. The walls were hot pink and like the living room the furniture was white. Her bed spread was a horrible orange color that made Zayn sick and he thought the two together made the room way too bright. He like Harry's blue room, and dark covers way better.

His attention was gravitated down to the bed where he saw a closed purple photo ablum. Kenna's name was written in big bold letters and Zayn wanted to run away because now he knew why she was crying. It also reminded him so much of Harry. He wondered why people didn't just put photo albums away and leave them alone. Apparently they never meant good.

"You should sit down." Sydney said, wiping her teary eyes and sitting on the bed. Zayn was hesitant at first, but did so anyway. And he didn't even move when she moved so close their knees and shoulders touched. She opened the album across their laps.

"I know that I'm not strong enough for this, Zee." She said.

Zayn's eyebrows curved in a way which showed he was actually beginning to feel sorry for her.

"I was just looking through these and all I can think about is how I don't have her anymore. I wish she was here. I really wish I was holding her and kissing her. I want it so badly."

She ran her fingers across the little sonogram images. There was one from when Kenna was the size of a blueberry and one from when she looked like she could sit up in the palm of Zayn's hand.