Grabbing her face with both of his cold hands, he pulled her in a long hard kiss, opening his mouth part way so that his tongue entangled with hers. He moaned pleasantly into the kiss before pulling away, dragging his fangs against her soft lips.

Red blood droplets formed on the outside as one dripped into the bath water, swirling around like an ethereal painting. Before she had the chance to wipe it away, Shu pulled her face towards him and ran his tongue along her lower lip. Her eyes were completely dazed as she watched him do as he pleased, drinking the blood humbly yet almost romantically.

As he finished, he wiped his mouth, licking his fingers as he hummed, "I'm feeling generous today so get dressed and come out with me for awhile. I'll take you outside the mansion."

Ren raised an eyebrow, knowing that Shu asking her to go somewhere with him was audaciously out of character and almost something suspicious...unless he was trying to cheer her up? Ren nodded absent-mindedly as he stood up and left the bathroom.

As she regained her privacy, she allowed herself to finally react to Shu kissing her so passionately. That would be considered her first after all. Her lowly lip felt a little swollen and chapped as she touched them, thinking that she wouldn't mind doing it again. Her eyes widened as she shook her head and shut out that type of thinking.

It was a dangerous path she was treading down, but if she could at least take in some good experiences with the bad, perhaps it wouldn't be so insufferable. She was feeling mixed up on her own feelings about the whole thing.

Meandering between "I deserve nothing" and "I want to enjoy some things", she stared at her hands in a conflicted manner. Deciding to drop thinking about it altogether, she muttered, "I"ll just keep doing what I have been. Going with the flow. There should be no harm in that."

---

Ren covered her eyes as she walked outside the mansion for the first time in a several weeks. The weather has significantly grown colder since winter had long since started. The light outside was very bright for her eyes, since it was still daylight and she had grown used to being up late at night. She stepped outside to find Shu waiting just outside the door, with his back to her. She tugged at her red scarf to cover her face in wake of the chilly breeze as she walked up to him.

It seemed strange to see him standing outside in daylight, considering he was a vampire, but obviously it didn't bother him at all. She reached out and touched his arm lightly to let him know she had finished getting ready to leave.

He glanced down at her and smiled gently, catching her slightly off guard as she stared at him questioningly.

"Let's go," he nodded before walking towards the car. Ren jogged to catch up with him before asking, "Where are we going, Shu?"

"To the city," he answered briefly, not indicating any specific plan on his agenda. Ren quietly nodded before getting into the vehicle with him.

As they arrived in the city, Ren's eyes widened to see that the city was decorated in christmas themed lights and ornaments. She hadn't realized that it was that time of year already. She wondered to herself if that was Shu's purpose in bringing her out. He seemed to show little expression as he continued to walk aimlessly in no particular direction.

Just then, Ren noticed there was an outdoor ice skating rink located in the center of the town square. It seemed to be somewhat empty since it was getting close to getting dark outside.

Shu noticed Ren appeared to be staring towards it before asking, "Do you want to try it or something?"

She seemed a little embarrassed to be caught staring before she admitted, "I was never allowed to do those types of things because I could injure my hands and be unable to play the piano."