Chapter 3: Wanna come for breakfast tomorrow?

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't she spend her time with her sister or her friends that you mentioned?" Irene unnie asked curiously

"Her sister lives in London unnie, she goes to school there. If you haven't realized Seulgi unnie is Lisa's private assistant but she's actually the acting CEO of Manoban Corporation. She do most of Lisa's work nowadays except for big decision making and Bambam Oppa is too stiffed to do fun things with her because he is her personal bodyguard and head of her security agency."

I can see Jennie unnie's expression become softer after i explained why I invited Lisa.

"Now you make me feel bad..ok..ok..Let's go with her this time." Finally Jennie unnie agrees

"Yeah let's have fun with her later" Jisoo unnie smiles at me and Irene unnie nod

"Girls it's time!" Manager oppa called us to perform now, it's time for us to shine!

(Time Skip)

Lisa POV

I looked for Seulgi to tell her that I'm going with Blackpink after the Gala, but I can't find her. So I try to call her..

ring once...twice...

"hello, Lisa? What's up kid?"

"Seulgs, I'm going to hang out with Blackpink members after the Gala. Gonna be home late."

"What? It's almost midnight you moron! Are you going to drink? No way! You're coming home with me! where are you? Stay there, I'm going to drag your sorry ass to your bed right now! You have a meeting tomorrow. What are you thinking?"

"What are you talking about?! and it's only 9, are you drunk? or have you hit your head? you and Bambam are the one who keep pestering me to make some friends and socialize!"

After that she went silent on me, I was about to cut the call before she start to speak

"Sorry Lis..sometimes I forgot you already grown up, habits haha..I just feel protective when it's about you. Ok..fine..Take some bodyguards with you yeah? and try not to come home too late"

"It's ok mom" I jokingly tease her "but not bodyguardS, just one bodyguard. Bam oppa is enough"

"No! At least take three with you. Please don't argue Lisa, It's late..don't make me have a headache worrying about you."

"Ugh fine, see you later seulgs. Love you granny!"

"Yah! Don't call me granny! But love you too kiddo" I laughed and cut the call.

I signaled Bambam to approach me.

"Yo oppa, come with me tonight yeah? Take two of the bodyguards with you too." I said to Bambam

"Ok Lis, where to?" 

"Don't know yet, gonna go grab a late snack with the girls"

I can see Bam raise his eyebrows to me. Seriously these guys always pestering me to make friends but when I'm finally about to they act like it's some kind of miracle that impossible to happen.

"What girls?" He asked

"Blackpink girls..I talked to one of them all night remember? She invited me to hang out with them after the Gala."

"Wow! Are you serious? I'm so happy for you Lis! My Lisa finally have some friends beside me and poor old Seulgi. And may be you will fall for one of them and start a family." He wiped a fake tear, and make me want to smack his head.

"Oh just shut up will you"

"Really Lis, you deserve it and try to forget that bitch who cheated on you. may be one of them can make you move on from her. Try to open your heart ok?"