Chapter 12: His And My Feelings

We stood up and began to gather some materials for our shelter, Mark gather up some leaves and branches, while I gathered some stones and vines.

Well, I didn't know that Mark is good at some survival stuff, is he a boy scout? Or just learnt how to survive? Gah! I will just ask him.

He was making the shelter when I called him.

"Hey, Mark!" I called.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you.....a boy scout or a survival expert?" I asked.

"Um......actually I am a boy scout. And a survival expert because it is a requirement for me to graduate on my course."

" What is your course?" I asked.

"Well, it is about tour guiding.."  he said.

"Wow!"

"Enough with the questioning, let's finish this mini shelter and fire." He said and we continued.

We finished building the mini shelter and fire and at the same time, we found our bags with some food and my phone, we ate some and sat beside the fire. The phone was still okay and had some batteries left but there was no signal, I guess we can't call anyone.

Mark's POV

The wind was blowing and the night is chilly. We finished eating and we sat beside the fire so we can heat up a bit, I saw Cecile yawning and......

My world stopped a bit when I saw Cecile yawning because, she is kinda......cute. Yep! You heard right, well how do I explain it. I feel that my heart needs her but my mind and body says no. I am confused on how I work, I need guidance but I can confess.....NO! What am I thinking? But my heart....just gonna do it when my whole body says yes.....

I looked at Cecile and she was asleep and beauti- what am I saying, I can't accept that I love her. But I guess I need to help her...

I wrapped my jacket to her because she seems to be cold by the breeze.

I will just sleep it off.....

Next day.....

Cecile's POV

I woke up and saw Mark's jacket wrapped on me like a blanket, I wrapped his jacket to him while he was sleeping.

I stood up and walked around for the while, while Mark is asleep. While walking around, I saw a not-so-high cliff and went to it. I saw a beautiful scenery there and I remembered my phone that was on my bag that we tried to call for help but there was no signal here.

I was about to go to our camp when suddenly a snake appeared. It was going in my direction, I was scared that I was walking backwards until what happened was.......

"Ahhh!!!!!!" I shouted.

Mark's POV

I woke up and found my jacket, the one that I wrapped on Cecile, wrapped on myself. I noticed that Cecile is gone.

I stood up and walked around to find her and suddenly heard a scream.

That's her voice! She must be in danger! I ran to where the scream came from. Please be safe, I can't be alone. I just can't.