Chapter 9: Time To Shine!!

Next Day.....

Thursday

Well, today is the day. This day will be the first time the world will see us. I really hope that everything will be alright. I went first to the Studio where Max and Mark was for the last practices we will do before the program.

"Hey Cecile, are you excited for the program later??" Max asked.

"Well, yeah I am. I can't wait for our performance later." I said.

"Before that, we need to make it perfect, but remember that just do it for fun, so don't be nervous, go with the flow." Mark said. "But, let's have our last practice so we can refresh your minds."

We had our last practices and after 4 hours of last practice, we rested so we can look fresh for later.

2:00 pm

We took a bath and went to the makeup room after. The makeup artist is putting makeup on us and is making us super fresh.

4:00 pm

After he putted us makeup, the program started and the trick or treating started, me and Mark are in the studio (back at the building) making sure we memorized the lyrics of the songs that we will sing.

5:00 pm

We now went to the changing room and changed to our clothes. Our clothes are so fabulous and I look a bit cute in my clothes and Mark's a bit handsome in his clothes.

After that, we went to the car and it drove us to the park where the program started and there were many people there....

6:30 pm

The program was sure long, and we will be performing after some minutes. We are excited on our performance and after some minutes it is our turn to shine!!

We went to the stage....

"Are you ready Cecile? Remember to go with the flow..." he said.

"Okay!" I said to him.

"Please welcome to the Stage, The Star Twins!!" The announcer said.

The song, Rewrite The Stars, is starting to play and we started to sing....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
While singing, we noticed that the people were enjoying and I appreciate that they like us singing....

After that, the song ended. Then the people started to shout: "One More, One More!!!". So we have the backup song and Max started to play the song and we started to sing also.

Cecile: Someday......I hope that we could be together, that we could spend much time each other.....if I had a chance, will you say yes???

Mark: Eventhough that we don't see each other.......maybe we could still be together.....and if I had the chance, will you say yes????

Cecile and Mark: So...what if we...have this moment of our lives...maybe we could still make up....even if we can't say it....I know that we can be TOGETHER...

Mark: Together.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After some minutes, the song ended, the people liked it and they shouted:"Twin Stars!!! Whoo!!".

But something is different, there is different that I felt when I singed the song. And I know what it was, it was......Love!! I can't believe it that I have feelings to Mark and I can't just ignore it! I will say to Mark what I feel.

I went to Mark backstage....

"Hey Mark!" I called him.

"Hey Cecile!" He said. "Perfect! There is something I need to say to you."

"Me too!" I said. "I mean I have too." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I-"

"Mark!" A girl said and hugs Mark. "Oh Mark! I love your singing!" She said.

"Umm....who are you?" I asked.

"She's-" before Mark says it, the girl already told it first.

"I am Alex, his no.1 GIRLFRIEND." She said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Girlfriend??