1)Ma feelings

I van give you an example of my feelings inside.

The sun shines Aline more than stars that combine billion with the help of the moon, the sun w/ch will never stop shining even when the clouds cover it. The sun w/ch is one abd lonely but shines across the world- I should stop my rambling, wattpad books are making me crazy-

That's what I feel when I see him from afar & when I see him nearly don't imagine me. Oh and don't try  drawing him in that mind of yours,it's totally impossible.

He am talking about is Keats, the most handsome Greek god like student of Hilvaries Collage. I just can't express him, when he laughs it looks like the stars are graved in his teeth and are shining, when he talks his sound will make u perfectly deaf -Not that he screams or shout- His eyes blue so attractive and beautiful.

Holy shit,

Am so sorry, I guess I've list manners. Hey guys, am Anele. Anele the Lonely. Well I can't express myself, so I don't have friends since it's my second year here on Hilvaries collage.

I came from US to Australia Not a couple years ago. Am the loser of the Collage even though I don't why, am not the only rather 'the most' wait I write that easily 'THE MOST'. The big one.

So I might be a loser but am smart -or I guess-, I might not wear stylish but hey I do have clothes. I know am not a billionaire but am a millionaire at the very tiny least.

Yeah, you should know am the only Millionaire here.

My collage mates parents own Malls, Hotels, Companies, And all other riches own. My Mom owns a Hotel worth a million and A half. So here on Hilvaries am like "what is she?" "There's a trash over here" & and all bullshit things.

A garbage can was more valuable than me not was but is more valuable than me.

So Keats is one the mist rich students, that's why he's the Golden boy everyone knows about. He's like the "Oh My God," and then you stand and watch him do whatever he does that the bell rings and you get a detention, extra class for hour.

Our collage is a special collage and very known through out the world consisting baseball, basketball, tennis, soccer,and all other sports you know. It kind of consists all the thing a student should learn, and unlike other collages it do have detentions and all other things highschool consists of. You could call it highschool by the way.

So....To tell the truth I do care, I said everything like I don't care and try to pass it but I do care. I did care when I was treated like a price of trash, when I learnt alone, when I sat alone and eat alone. I do care and I will care.

I did everything Alone, yes am lonely - am not proud of it but there is nothing I could do- should I beg them to be my best friend? Should I be a tail and follow them everywhere they go? Should I be a slave not to be alone?

Let me answer that for you...Hell is better than all those, jerks!

It's not like I liked it, it sucks I swear it does, it's the widest feeling ever; being alone, Lonely. I don't think Alone is a feeling, I just don't. It's a part of sense maybe I think it's the seventh sense & when you try to be happy or have fun it holds you down and be like

"Oh please, you don't wanna be there, you can't just go and have fun alone. You don't deserve that just seat and think that's better for you, I tell you" and things like that.

But Nah, it's a feeling not Aline but Lonely, a feeling you can't get rid of unless you have someone.

So the only feeling I know now at this particular moment are the feeling I have for Keats & the lonely feeling that I've already developed.
                ******
Ola Guys what's up, so this is the first chapter of Just me & Us, I know boring and I told you it will be boring...the first two chapters, the picture above is Anele.

So the next chapter will be listed tomorrow if I didn't get busy, and my gosh I am so happy, like hella happy. And I hope u are too.

I hope u enjoy the chapter one don't forget to click the star button and make me smile pls. Lov ya all after the second chapter every thing will become so much more fun so wait till I update. Lov ya