Chapter 4 Sammy and Meeting the Demon Again

Y/N-Your Name

"Ugh, oh my head. What happened?"

Y/N noticed that she was laying on the ground. She groans because of the pain in her head. She stands up and noticed that she's standing in the middle of the pentagram.

Then she remembers why she was passed out. Flashbacks. She did saw Bendy in it. Y/N now needs to find a way out. And has to be careful because the demon is around somewhere. Hiding, spying, waiting for the best moment to attack...

She needs to be careful. She saw an ax that was standing against the coffin. Why are the coffins in the studio? It probably meant something for sure: dead people.

She picks the ax up and destroys the planks that were hanging on the door. She opens the door and goes downstairs. She didn't expect this: the plank suddenly falls the form the ceiling. When she got downstairs she saw a text on the wall that says: 'HE WILL SET US FREE'. And there are even some beacon soups. And there was even a banjo against the wall.

"Wow, the studio is huge."

Then she saw an audio log. She presses it and there was a voice. Wow, he was really like a yandere because he meant about Bendy. Like how he is going to save him and to embrace him.

"I said, can I get an amen?"

Now that scared Y/N. She looks around. But she didn't see anyone. She didn't like that. She saw petagrams and some coffins everywhere. It's very creepy. She saw a Bendy cut-out.

She destroys it. She looks behind her for a few seconds and turns back. To her surprise, the Bendy cut-out is fixed. Behind him is a pentagram. So that's how it got fixed fast if you look away. Wow, this place is haunted too. She then walks into a puddle of ink that only reaches to her feet. Gross.

She continues to walk until she stopped because she saw a figure walking past by the door with a Bendy cut-out around his arm.

"Hey, excuse me! Can you help me?!"

But the figure didn't stop. Y/N runs were the figure goes. But he was gone.

"Where the hell did he go?"

Only there was a Bendy cut-out again. The cut-out stared right at her. Creepy. Y/N feels chills go down. She walks away immediately. She saw that she needed to find three switches. She went off to find them.

Y/N later found all of them. The garage door opened it. She destroys the planks and was in a room. The room was dark. She saw a lever and it turned it. Now there was light.

Suddenly an ink puddle fell down. Y/N got closer until something popped out. A Searcher! Y/N kills it immediately but there were more! She kills them all. Then suddenly music played. The song was fun though. But the Searchers... where they the people that were kidnapped by Bendy? Poor them...

Skipping when Y/N pulled the lever down in Sammy's office...

Y/N finally solved the puzzle. It was a little hard. She goes to the room when suddenly something knocked her out.

"Rest your head. It's time for bed."

Y/N was then later awake. She noticed that she is tied up. She couldn't escape. In front of her was a man. He was covered with ink on his entire body. He even wears a Bendy mask.

"There we go now. Nice and tight. We wouldn't want our sheep roaming away now, wouldn't we? No, we wouldn't."

Sheep. Really? Y/N was a human, not a sheep! The figure that is talking was Sammy Lawrence. The music director. Y/N didn't dare to say something. He continues to talk.

"I must admit I am honored you came all the way down here to visit me. It almost makes what I'm about to do seem cruel. But the believers must honor their savor. I must have him notice me. Wait. You look familiar to me... that face... Not now. For our Lord is coming to us, my little sheep. The time of sacrifice is at hand! And then, I will be finally be freed from this... prison. This inky... dark... abyss I call a body."

Can't he ever stop talking?

"Shhhh... Quiet! Listen! I can hear him. Crawling above. Crawling!"

Y/N did hear the noise. It was Bendy!

"Let us begin. The ritual must be completed! Soon he will hear me... he will set us free."

Then Sammy walks away to the door that is open. Y/N watched as he was going away. He was creepy. When the door is closed the radio starts to speak. It's Sammy's voice!

"Sheep, sheep, sheep, it's time for sleep. Rest your head. It's time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead."

Y/N gets more scared that she starts to struggle to get free. She even tries to untie the rope! The noise that Bendy makes is getting louder and louder.

"Hear me, Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering!"

Y/N then saw that the garage door is opened. Y/N gets ready to run there.

"Free me! I beg you! I summon you, ink demon! Show your face and take this tender sheep!"

Suddenly the noise of the door opened where Sammy was in. Bendy found him!

"No! My lord! Stay back! I am your prophet! I am your- AHHH!!!"

The room started to shake. Bendy found Sammy and now he hurt him or killed him.

Y/N got free and picks the ax up. The Searchers came out of the puddle's and Y/N starts to kill them. When she killed the Searches she runs.

There were planks in her way so she destroys them. But when she destroyed the last plank the ax suddenly broke. Now Y/N didn't have anything to protect herself. She saw the exit. When she stepped on the ink puddle, Bendy came out! Tall and a wide smile on his face. He starts to chase Y/N.

Y/N runs but tripped over something. She tries to stand up fast, but she felt arms around her wrist. Bendy caught her! Y/N tries to get free but no use. The demon is very strong! He carries Y/N bridal style. And walks away with Y/N is his arms.

Was Y/N going to die soon?