Todoroki wordlessly put up his left hand on her forehead, and warmed it. In an instant, (Name) relaxed, her shoulders slumping as she breathed out a thanks to him. "Try not to drink it up all at once." he advised, then went back to eating his soba.

(Name) and Tenya leaned down, conversing in a hushed tone as to keep her secret between them.

"I thought you said you wouldn't do it anymore?"

"I didn't say shit!"

"Watch your profanity, (Name)."

"Sorry... Must've gotten it from Katsuki."

".....I'm mad at you letting him influence you so easily like that!"

"Why are you guys whispering?" Ochaco leaned towards them, copying their whispers. "Guh!" (Name) jerked from her seat, and faced her with an idiotic smile on her face. "Nothing, Ocha-chan. I'll be excusing myself now."

She stood up and reached to take her milkshake, but was blocked by Iida's hand. Creasing her brows, she tried again. Block. Growling, she reached a third time, swatting his hand away as he tried to stop her from taking the cold drink. This went on for a good few seconds until she reached up and flicked his forehead, disorienting him.

"Ow-!"

She took the chance to take her drink and walked away, asking for a paper cup from Lunch Rush. Iida huffed and watched her look back at him and pull out her tongue as a playful insult of his defeat, the blue haired male frowning and raising up a brow at her.

"What was that all about Iida-kun?" Ochaco turned her head to her friend who retreated back to their room. It was a bit interesting to see the both of them fight over a milkshake, but it was a little weird. "Nothing you need to concern yourself with, Uraraka-chan. Let us finish our meals quickly." he shook his head, and ate his tonkatsu faster, and waited patiently for the others to be done with theirs.

"In all honesty, Iida-kun...that was a little amusing to watch." Todoroki set down his bowl and mumbled gratitude, then wiped his mouth. "I haven't seen you act so persistent since Kamino."

"I thought it was amazing too. You both displayed your quick reactions skills and speed over a cup of strawberry milkshake. I wonder if I'll be able to try it as well..." Midoriya interjected, his eyes sparkling with interest and wonder.

Iida shook his head, rubbing the area where she had flicked, and the thought of her lips pressed against his forehead popped up in his mind, causing his face to burn. "Are you okay? Did I say something? You're face is red! Did I embarrass you?" the greenette was immediately flailing his arms around, worrying about his friend.

"No, no. You haven't said anything wrong." he muttered, his thoughts flooded with (Name).

---The next day, Rekishi's office---

"Oh, my little finch! It's so nice to see you again!" the hero scooped up (Name) in her arms, spinning her around almost making her grip on her bags loose. "Uwaah! Hi Imo Hannah."

"Honey pie, baby doe, little finch, my little poopsie,"

(Name) swallowed a lump in her throat. Excessive use of pet names means scolding.

"If we're in public and I'm wearing my hero costume, call me Rekishi. What's your hero name?" she released her hug and (Name) fell onto her butt, making her wince from the contact. "Imane. Wan Imane." she replied, standing up and rubbing her pained bum, wondering how much she weighed because the impact of falling was so strong.

"Really?" she turned, an unsatisfied look on her face. "That all you got?"

"Hey, that's a pretty cool hero name if you ask me." she smiled triumphantly, but then only heard the other snort. "Not if you ask me, sweetie pie."

"Well, what would you advise me to call myself then?" she challenged, folding her arms and staring up at the adult before her.

"Korra."

(Name)'s shoulders drooped, her folded arms retracting back to her sides. "Huh?"

"Your mother named herself after the first avatar that was a woman. Kyoshi. I'd suggest for you to do the same, but use Korra instead." she hummed, waving for the younger girl to follow her into her building.

She thought over the idea first and considered it, but what about her sentiments and gratitude for Wan? Maybe she should just leave it be. Korra is a pretty nice name too. She then realized that fighting and protecting as Wan is the same as inheriting her mother's name and the responsibility to uphold her reputation. (Name) was just scared and confused is all. Maybe, maybe not.

"Can I change it though?"

"Probably. Let's start now. You call me Rekishi, and I call you by your new hero name. How's that sound, finch?"

She hummed in agreement and walked inside with her, taking in her surroundings in a silent awe. The elevator walls were made of glass, which let her see everything that happened around them while they descended to her office, at the topmost floor.

"Alright! Let's start this internship!"

Her mind mostly tuned in and out of what her mom's friend told her, mostly about patrolling, paper work and files for reports and reaction time and speed to calls when mostly needed by civilians or villain attacks happening. There was also something called 'response radius' in which there is a 15 kilometer radius around each hero agency that they can go to to help. That's the reason for the scattered and sometimes close hero agencies all over the country.

"So what if a distress signal has been thrown up and it's barely inside your radius?" she asked, spinning on the office chair around the pro hero's office. "Would you still go or...?"

"I usually wait for back up or assistance calls. But if my radius is still within reach, or I happen to be there for some reason, then I go." She leans backwards into her chair, propping up her legs onto the desk just right beside her computer monitor. "We may be heroes, (Name), but there's always a limit to our abilities. And to our reach. But if you ever face a situation where you can still grab hold of that person you're trying to save, reach out and pull them back from death's grip, and back to safety's arms."

(Name) nodded, planting her foot onto the tile to stop herself from spinning so much. Rekishi's words spun inside her head as if she was still rotating on the chair, it almost gave her a headache. It wasn't that deep, but it had some meaning behind it.

"-gale hero agency, how may I help you today?"

Her (eye color) eyes looked over at the pro hero, now cradling a phone between her shoulder and her ear, typing away at her computer keyboard. "Really? Right now? I have an intern with me today Bang...Can't you get Byeol instead?" she beckoned her over and pointed at the screen - which contained Google Maps - then back to a notepad with a pen. (Name) nodded and jotted down the place as Rekishi continued with her conversation, her replies mostly a hum.

"....Hey, just because they favor me doesn't mean I have to be there..... I'm in Tokyo right now...Alright fine! We better have a good amount of money by the end of this trip."

Click!

(Name) finished writing the address down, and realized that it was in her hometown. Her eyes trailed towards the pro hero before her, who was now texting someone with her phone. "Uh, Imo Hannah, why is the map of South Korea here?"

She then clicked her phone off and smiled at her, patting her head. "I've already told your teacher, your brothers and your Principal that I'm dragging you with me." she jut her thumb out and pointed it at herself.

"Get ready, Korra. We're going to Busan."

"WHAT?!"