Naughty Sins (Jihope)

Hoseok was a priest in the church. And Jimin had been forced to come by his parents.

Jimin really wasn't a religious type of person and didn't even want to come. He doesn't want people saying how being gay is a sin and shit.

But his parents forced him to go. Jimin walked besides them as they were finding a place to sit.

Jimin felt a pinch on his arm. "Ow what the he-" He was saying but was cut off by someone.

He looked over to see a priest. But he was incredibly handsome and wasn't old and crusty like Jimin expected the priest to be.

"No cussing in the church" The priest reminded Jimin. Jimin nodded and the priest smiled and ruffled his hair.

Jimin blushed by the action. 'He is so fucking hot' Jimin said in his mind.

"Behave good" His mother whispered to him.

"I know you don't want to be here and let's both be honest, me neither. But we have to do this so we won't go to hell." She whispered.

Jimin nodded and began staring at the priest, not listening to him but just staring at his handsome face.

That's when the priest made eye contact with Jimin for a few seconds.

'Oh god we're eye-fucking' Was what Jimin thought as he looked into the other's eyes.

The priest broke their eye contest and looked around the room making eye contact with other people.

'He so wants me' Jimin said in his mind while smirking.

Jimin decided to tease him. 'Let's see what happens'
Jimin took out a lollipop from his mom's purse and put it between his pink plump lips.

Jimin began giving it small kitten licks as he looked at the priest. Then Jimin began sucking the lollipop.

The priest looked at him and Jimin smirked at him while sucking the lollipop. Twirling his tongue around them and putting inside and outside of his mouth.

The priest gulped and looked away because he didn't want to bring attention to the boy from the others. He kept talking about the bible but constantly looking over to Jimin and stealing glances.

After the session was over, Jimin saw that the priest excused himself from the crowd and went to the bathroom. Jimin smirked.

"Mom I need to go to the bathroom" He said.

"Okay we'll see you in the lunch room" She said.

Jimin nodded and walked to the bathroom. He went inside and saw the priest wetting his face.

"Hi daddy" Jimin said smiling.

Hoseok got surprised from the boy. "What are you doing here" he asked.

"I saw those glances and let's be honest. I know you want me" Jimin said walking closer to hoseok.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about and also we are in a church. Please have some respect for me" Hoseok said walking to the exit.

"You're no fun daddy" Jimin pouted and stopped Hoseok from leaving.

"Excuse me child, move" Hoseok said in a demanding tone.

"Damn daddy, I just love that demanding tone. But It will sound better when you're fucking me hard." Jimin said seductively.

"We're in a church and I'm not gay" The priest said crossing his arms.

"Just one blow-job daddy, please" Jimin pouted.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"And I'll leave you alone" Jimin added but it was obviously a lie.

Hoseok sighed. "And you'll let me leave?"

Jimin nodded his head eagerly.

"Yes daddy"

Hoseok sighed and complied. "Fine go ahead. But lock the door"

Jimin locked the door and pushed Hoseok to the wall. Jimin got down on his knees.

Hoseok gulped and wanted to back out from this, but it was too late.

Jimin brought up his hands and unbuckled Hoseok's belt teasingly. Jimin brought his head closer to the zipper and pulled it down with his teeth.

Hoseok gulped and a tent was forming in his pants. He blushed and looked away.

Jimin saw this and bit his lip as he pulled down Hoseok's pants.
Jimin rubbed his clothed member and Hoseok moaned a bit before covering his mouth.

"Aw is daddy shy? I want to hear you" Jimin said teasingly.

Jimin grabbed Hoseok's member and stared at his huge dick.
He almost started drooling.

"Hurry up" Hoseok said in a husky voice. It turned Jimin on.

Jimin brought down his head and put Hoseok's pre cum leaking cock around his plump lips. Jimin started sucking the tip and Hoseok let out a groan. It felt so good.

Jimin started teasingly leaving kitten licks.

"Don't tease me baby boy" Hoseok moaned out.
Jimin smirked and put it all in. Jimin started sucking it and kept moaning on how good it felt.

"Ahh~ Baby boy faster" Hoseok grunted.

Jimin started sucking it faster and harder. Jimin moaned which sent vibrations to Hoseok.

The room was filled with moans and Jimin's slurping.

"I-I'm g-gonna cum" Hoseok said and shut his eyes from all the pleasure.

Jimin started sucking faster and Hoseok let out a loud moan when he finally came.
Jimin swallowed it all and some cum was falling down his chin.

Hoseok grabbed Jimin by the collar and brought him up, pinning him to the wall.

Jimin's blonde hair was messy, his lips were red and plump, his cheeks were pink. Some cum was falling from Jimin's lip all the way down to his chin.

The sight drove Hoseok crazy. He kissed Jimin and licked his bottom lip, asking for permission. Jimin opened his mouth and let Hoseok in.

Hoseok was exploring Jimin's mouth. Jimin moaned and put his arms around Hoseok's neck. Hoseok grabbed Jimin's ass and started massaging it. Jimin kept moaning inside Hoseok's mouth.

"Hello is anyone there? I need to use the bathroom" They heard a voice and separated from one another.

Hoseok pulled up the pants and looked in the mirror to see if he looked okay.

"Go inside a stall" Hoseok whispered.

Jimin nodded his head and ran inside a stall and locked it.

Hoseok opened the door and smiled. "Oh sorry to keep you waiting"

The man chuckled "It's okay."

Jimin flushed the toilet to make it seem like he had finished. He opened the stall and washed his hands.

Jimin glared at the man 'damn cock blocker' Jimin thought as he finished washing his hands.

The man was confused by Jimin's glare and continued to do his business.

Jimin walked past Hoseok and sent him a wink. Hoseok smirked as he made his way to the lunchroom.