"You're welcome. Always." His eyes expressed unknown emotions. He walked away with that signature smirk, leaving me thinking. I just probably need some time with Wren and the others again. I don't want to think more about this.

My family is my treasure. They do care. Of course! My brain is currently tarnished with the things happened to me lately. I will begin again. To be reborn and forget this...slowly. It will not be easily but in the end it will be worth it. I just need, maybe, patience for myself.

**

Uncertainty.

I fear the word mostly in my life.

I don't know how others grasp the little hope for uncertainty. To put their heart outs for doubt. The main concern is, how do people put their faith to any qualms. I salute them for giving themselves. I am certain that I am afraid. Most of the time.

The underrated beauty of Mariveles, Bataan captivated me instantly. The small fishing village of Sisiman, its bay rendered me speechless. The view from the summit, San Miguel peak is magnificent. A thrilling sensation made way to my system when I looked down, seeing the infinite blue waters. The serene beach...the alluring scenic view, the lighthouse. A gust of wind kissed my whole body. The sun rays busted me with scorching stir. Sinubukan 'kong tumingin muli mula sa peak, nanginig muli ang aking buong pagkatao. Yet, I know, the excitement filled my lungs. Trekking this way, a 20 minutes particularly, constructed my heart with adrenaline. Locals told stories about this summit, that is equivalent to a 35-storey building. Kaya nga ngayon ay takot na takot ako sa pagtingin sa baba nito.

However, Richard never faltered with fear. My gaze descending to him. Who moved easily on his way down. I could see his features hardening, the muscles chiseled...flexing with both calculated and measured movement to the uneven surfaced of the rock mountain. Richard is presently abseiling.

The butterflies in my stomach went wild.

He acted professionally.

Strong moves with precise progress.

Richard knew what he is doing. He is geared up with equipment I don't even know if he needed it anymore. Shape like arrows of rays passing through his face. He remained unbothered but solely focused. He is so strong, really, really strong. I wonder what he can't do in this world. I wonder what more he wanted to this lifetime.

"Uy, I could see you are drooling!" mapang-asar na boses ang lumitaw. I looked behind and Wren is grinning widely. Tinusok niya ang pisngi 'ko sa kunwaring drool na sinasabi niya. My face is probably flushed. I know that. I blamed the hot weather and...Richard for that. No need to deny.

"What?" But I still denied it.

Wren moved his hip against me. I almost stumbled because of that. I scraped my redden neck a bit, composing sentence I should speak. My mouth parted but no words came out. Hindi 'ko alam kung anong dapat sabihin. Should I defend myself?

Or, let it be. Because it is the truth.

I pushed away the thought immediately!

"Bennett really looks so fucking hot doing his thing. I admit that." She cracked out a loud laugh. "But nah, not really that super-duperhot, e?" She flipped her hair and a rolled eyes is added. My lips are curving upward. She sighed and continued, "too bad, wala pa ring nagmamay-ari sa kanya." Her tone is playful.

Ang tanging paglunok na lamang ang nagawa 'ko. Tumikhim ako at tumingin sa galaw ni Richard. He might reach his goal anytime. Mas nauuna si Richard kaysa kay Tobias na nasa gitna pala ng bato. I breathed a sigh when I grazed him wholly. Muntik na 'kong mapaatras nang ang mata niya'y dumapo sa aking mukha. His expression is stoic and rigid. But his eyes remained on me like he is passing a message I can't comprehend until his lips lifted. Napakagat ako ng labi sa pagpipigil ng ngiti.