60| Missing Him

Madison's P.O.V.

I wake up to my phone beeping and ringing and just going off in general. I groan and grab it.

I look at it to see people tweeting me about last night with Chris. Oh no...

All of the sudden my door opens to reveal Mikey.

"So it wasn't Kat and Devyn?" He asks. I look down and shake my head.

"No it wasn't Kat and Devyn." I admit. I feel so guilty but I shouldn't. Chris is just a friend.

"Why did you lie? You know we wouldn't have judged you about going out with a guy." He asks with concern in his voice.

"Look, I didn't want to come off as a whore. I am not one and I don't intend to make myself look that way. I just wanted to hang out with him and now people are making a big deal about it." I tell my older brother honestly.

"Hey, I know but you have to have confidence and you just have to ignore those jealous people." He says as he embraces me. I smile and lay my head on his chest.

"Thank you for being such an amazing brother to me Mikey." I smile and he pulls away from the hug.

"Hey, I am always here for you. I love you." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too Mikey." I smile and kiss his cheek. I hear a nock at my door and look to see Hayes. I instantly feel bad.

"I'll leave you two alone." Mikey says and he leaves my room. Shutting my door behind him.

"Soooo, Chris Wood?" Hayes asks. I instantly feel guilty.

"Hayes, he is just a friend. Don't think I didn't anything with him. I already have enough people hassling me about this. I don't need you to do it either." I say with tears forming.

"Hey, I promise that I won't bother you about this because I trust you. If you say you didn't do anything with him, then you didn't do anything." He says with a gentle tone.

I smile and look down at my hands.

"Thank you." I smile and he walks over to my bed. He hugs me and I instantly feel better about the situation.

He sits with me-in silence-for a little while until I hear Mikey and Bryce yell for us from the kitchen. We walk downstairs to be greeted by all of the guys.

I kinda keep my head down because I don't know what any of them think went down with Chris.

"Okay, we all wanna adress something." Mikey says as I sit down and Hayes stands by me.

"What is it?" I ask quietly. All the guys look at me with genuine looks on their faces.

"We believe you when you say nothing happened last night between you and Chris. We aren't dumb enough to think that you are some type of whore. I promise we all still love you the same and maybe a little more." Cam speaks for the rest and I smile.

They all pile around me, hugging me. I smile and we all stay like that for a little bit.

"Gosh I love you guys. I don't know what I would do without you guys." I say as we all pull away.

I see Shawn staring at me and I look at some of the others and they're also staring at me. I think it might be because of my spandex.

"Mhm, want me to make breakfast?" I ask and all the guys nod. I laugh and they all go sit down in the living room.

I grab all of the ingredients that I will need to be able to make breakfast for them. I stand on my tippy toes to reach a bowl, until I feel a body pressed up against my backside.