Name Reveal

(Surprise, I said in two days this chapter would be out, but I cut it short, your welcome. There are more words in this one chapter so I would not have another chapter in quite some time, and that is a true fact.)

Another person came in and said, "a new one? I guess death likes recruiting living people now, can you get me a cup of water?". This person's dead form is not so bad, he looks like a zombie. He also does not care that I am alive.I grabbed a cup from the ground, poured water in it, and gave it to the man and said, "that will be 2 voi- Dollars". The man laughed and said, "you got that from bill right? He hates it when we say void dollars, which is why I like to say void. To be honest, say it however you want, there is no right way to say our currency, my name is matt". He reached his rotten, decayed hand over to me to offer a handshake, I shook his hand and said, "my name is Max". Matt gave 2 dollars to me and walked out the door. After a couple of minutes, a whole bunch of people came in the diner, walked towards the counter and sat. They appear to be in a group, the group leader didn't have a hand, and most parts of his body were just a skeleton. It didn't freak me out much, but still. He cleared his throat and said, "listen up, you are from the living world, after a couple of months working here you will be ripped from this world and back onto earth for one day. You are gonna take all of us there". I questioned, "how? And why?", he answered, "if we are holding on to you while you go back to earth, we will go there too. And because we want to see some living people". I said, "what if I don't?". The leader rebuilt his arm from some bones inside his rib cage, grabbed me by the neck and said, "don't make the same mistake rob did, it's the reason why he's gone". He threw me back and I fell down. He looked over the counter and looked at me and said, "name is Dave". He and his group of undead people walked out of the door. I got up and dusted myself off, and saw the group walking away in the distance. An hour passed and nobody came into the diner, I was about to clock off until someone with half of his face gone burst through the door out of breath. He took a big breath and said, "I need some batteries, and this joint has everything, get me some and I will help you with stuff". Although I wasn't showing it, I was freaking out because of his face. It is way more worst than the others I've seen.I grabbed some batteries from the top shelf and gave it to the man. "Thanks", he crushed the batteries that I gave them, leaving shards and battery acid on his hand. He shoved all of it into his mouth and said, "very strong, but not strong enough for me". I questioned, "why did you do that?". "People on earth drink beer, dead people here drink acid," he said. He gave me a 5 void dollar bill and said, "need help on anything, new guy?". I thought and said, "how dangerous is dave?". He chuckled and said, "dave is not so tough, his gang is though. If you are looking to fight him, It is best to do it without his crew. My name is Charles by the way". He walked out the door and walked into a house that was not so far from the diner.

(I think I found the bad guy in the story, it was gonna be Bill but I have other plans for him. I am horrible with names so sorry if they irritate you for some reason. I won't be posting another chapter in a couple of years because of too much stress and stuff. Anyways thanks for reading. I don't exist, remember that.)