Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"What the shuck is going on?" Minho, the asian guy, said as he saw Amelia crying and Newt going after her.

Another guy was with him. Her face went pale instantly at the sight of him. She had seen him earlier, he was the guy that seemed familiar. Thomas. Earlier that day she could remember him, but the memory had flashed away in seconds. This time had been different, Amelia didn't had the short memory, this time he just seemed familiar. Like bumping into a stranger two times in one day, exactly what just happened. He's just a stranger, Amelia. Just a stranger... but why is he so familiar.

"I thought you were going to see the Glade," Minho asked with sarcasm.

"We did." Amelia answered with attitude, due to Minho's crap. She wiped away her tears  with her hands and had already stopped crying.

"I'm Thomas." Said the familiar guy beside Minho, maybe trying to make things less awkward.

Thomas.

His name is actually, Thomas.

"Thomas, why don't you go and take a walk with our friend Amelia here," Minho offered, making Amelia feel annoyed.

Thomas nodded and started walking with Amelia.

As Amelia walked away she gave Newt one last look, feeling a little bit guilty for the scene she had just made..

***

Newt had his eyes fixed on Amelia. There was something about her. She looked so familiar. Her hair, her smile, the way she talked...

"Do you agree Newt?" Minho said snapping him out of his thoughts.

"What?"

"Where you even listening to me shank?" Minho said annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't," Newt said directly and clear, he was sick of Minho's attitude. But Minho was his friend so he put up with it.

"I said that if you think that the two new chicks could be dangerous?"

"What? No, I don't think so."

"Well, I do," said Minho

"Come on, don't start bloody acting like Gally." Newt said rolling his eyes.

"I'm not. I just think we should be shucking careful." Said his friend with attitude and then walked away. Newt fixed his look on Amelia but she wasn't there anymore. He wanted to apologize, that was a really bad start.

***

After minutes of the search of the girl he couldn't get out of his head, Newt found her. She was in her given bedroom with Thomas, talking. Newt couldn't really understand what they were saying, the door was almost closed, so it didn't help much.

"Hi there!" He said barging in.

What were they talking about?

"Oh, hi," said Thomas taken off guard. Amelia didn't really pay attention to his presence, she just played with her hands.

"Hey Amelia." Newt said hoping she wouldn't ignore him once again.

"Oh hi Newt." She said with a smile, looking up at him.

"Chuck is looking for you Tommy." Newt lied. He felt kind of bad for lying.

Why did I do that?

"Okay then, I'll talk to you later Amelia." Thomas said leaving the room. Newt sat next to Amelia.

"Hi," Newt said. She let a little laugh out.