*Loki's P.O.V*

"Well I'm going to accompany you now." I said

*earlier this morning*

"Loki!!! LOKI SAVE ME!!!!"she was screaming as her bloody body was being dragged away by something, and what ever its power was water. Every time she tried to shoot fire at it it put it out with water. What ever it was froze me to the ground. Silence....not a good thing....next thing I knew I was able to move. I ran over to her to find her lifeless body. I did nothing to save her.

I woke scared....searching for her. I ran to her room, and started banging on her door. No answer. I ran back to my room and grabed the extra key to her room, quickly sliding the key in the slot and throwing the door open. Running to her bed to find her gone. I ran back to my room and grabbed my septar and ran. I ran through many shops, nothing. I ran in to the last shop on the street, she had to be here, if she wasn't I'd die.

I barged in and yelled, "KNEEL MORTALS!" then a girl with black and red hair keep walking.

"KNEEL MORTAL!!!!!"I yelled

"I am.......NOT..... a mortal!!!!!" she yelled, hurling a fire ball twords my head.

"Ash?!?!?!"I said with a confused look on my face.

"Hello Sweetie." she said looking up. I ran over and smashed my lips against hers.

"Don't ever leave with out telling me, please...I almost died of heart failure!!!"I said screaming.

"Don't yell at me ice boy!" Ashley said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you...and I thought u left me..."I said putting my head on top of hers. Whatever was in that dream, I have to protect her from that, I can't lose her...

" I love you too, and I would never leave you. Why would u say that??" she asked looking up at me.

"No reason my love..." I said holding her a bit longer in my arms...

"cough cough, am I inturupting something?" the mortal woman with the name feline, or Cat, said.

Yes! Yes you are! I thought to my self.

" oh no sorry." Ash said pulling away. "Loki, Cat and I are going back to her place. ok?"

"I'm coming also!" I said walking next to her

"No your not. I'm a fire giant I can take care of my self, Thank you very much!" Ash said walking out of the store and into Cat's car.As I stood there watching them leave I knew I couldn't do anything to save her now. If that "thing", what ever it was, attacked her I couldn't save her. But I got a small feeling that it wouldn't, but you can never be sure.

{{Hey my mischevious mischifers(yes I made that up, and I don't care) again so so so sorry for the late chapter, and also sorry for the short chapter!! This book was my first, so I don't really have many ideas, please if u have any ideas please tell me I need ideas!!! If I don't have any luck....sadly I'm going to have to delete this fanfic and I will write something else.. and hopefully I will have better luck with it than I did with this one...k guys again please send in ideas, also comment if you think I should delete this fanfic on not ...:'( Please Vote and Comment... And remember.... Live Life Mischevious!!! :) }}