*Ashley's POV*

SMASH!!!

"UGHHHH!!!!" Again I set something crashing to the ground on fire! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!! Oh I'm Ashley, but most people call me Ash, since i'm able to turn things to ash. I'm a Fire Giant from Musphelhiem. I'm also the godess of mischef and lies. When I first met Loki he saw how sneaky and how much trouble I got into, and called me the godess of mischef and lies.

Kreeeeeck! I turned to see the door to the training room open.

"Hello Mrs.Fire." a mystyrious yet calm voice said.

"What do you want ice boy?!" I said harshly but regreting it.

"I am Loki of Asgard....."

"And your burdend with a glorious purpose, ya ya I know.And I also don't care!"

"Little hrash today are we?"he said with a smerk

"Ya,sorry, I was having fire difficalties....again."I said in fustration.

"I can help you know."Loki said grabing my hand.I quickly set it on fire.

"What in the name of Helhiem was that for?!?!"he said rubbing and quickly cooling his hand off.

"Sorry, but I don't like people flurting with me."I said turning away. As I turned I could fell him smile that adorable, yet mischevious smile. Loki and I have been friends since we were younger. He had accidently come to Musphelhiem and saw my father about to kill me. He ran over grabbed me then brought me back to Asgard to meet Odin and Thor. Odin accepted me immediatly,and told me I could live with them. But some days I would travel back to Musphelhiem to visit by younger brother Nathen. The last time I visited him I brought Loki, my father said that if I come back he will kill me. So I left.

"Where has Thor gone to? Has he gone and visited that Natile Portman woman?"I said setting a training dummy on fire.

"He has.....again."Loki said rolling his eyes.

"LETS GO TO MIDGARD AND PANTS HIM...AND IMBAREASS HIM!!!!PLEEEEAAAASSSSEE!!!!",I said jumping up and down,''I've never been to Midgard!"

"Go get your armor on.",he said, "And learn how to really embareass someone."

"YAAAAAAA!"I said giving Loki a huge hug.I ran out and heard Loki chuckle.I ran back in and set another training dummy on fire,then turned and kissed Loki.

"What was that for?" he said in shock

"For making ONE of my dreams come true!"I said before he pulled me in for another kiss.

Hey hope u guys like it so far..... shout out to lokilover11005 for giving me the idea of making Ashley a fire giant from Musphelhiem!!!!!! If anyone has an idea, send me a privite message and I don't care how crazy it is I WILL use it. I LOVE CRAZY IDEAS!!!!!!!! I LOVE ANY IDEA!!!!!!Love you guys!!!!!