*Ashley's POV*

I got up at 6:00am, and didn't expect Loki to get up until later. So I put on my armor, walked out into the lobby, and out the front door. I decided to go shopping and get my hair done, its some tradition the midgaurdian women do. I walk down the street by various stores. Loki had given me a lot of midgaurdian money how he got it, I don't know. I walked into a hair cutting place and asked if I could put color in my hair. The girl said sure and to follow her, so I sat in the chair she pointed at.

"So what color  or colors do you want to put in your hair?" she asked

" Well I've been wanting to get rid of my ginger colored hair, so how bout black on top and red on the bottom?"I asked looking up at her.

"Ya totally we can do that! Oh, I'm Cat, by the way." she said smiling

"I'm Ash, I'm not from her so if I don't understand something, I'm sorry." I said looking at the ground

"Oh its totally cool, so.... where are you from?" she said grabbing the hair dye

" I'm from Asgard." I said smiling

"Isn't that Loki..... god wanna  be from there?" she said applying the red dye

" Hey..... he is and he is a god. He is a frost giant, and I'm a fire giant." I said setting my hand on fire

"Cool!!! Hey so I suppose you don't have a cell phone?" she asked putting the black dye in my hair.

"No .....what's that?" I asked

"When we finish here.... I'll take you shopping, and we will buy you a cell phone,Ok?" she said taking me to the driers.

" OK, but don't you have to work?" i asked giving her a confused look

"No I'm off after i finish your hair."she said sitting down next to me

" OK." i said. How could i trust her, but i had a feeling i could so i do. She seemed REALLY nice. Once i finished with my hair we left. I followed her to her car and we got in. we drove a few blocks, and got out. We walked into a shop and she gabbed my wrist and pulled me to a area with adorable clothes.

"OK we will get this and this and this!"she said excitedly. She pushed me to the dressing room and I changed into the first outfit, then right as i was about to come out i heard screams and panic.

" SILENCE MORTALS!!!!" a familiar voice said. LOKI! "I'm looking for a beautiful fire giant!"

"Loki you are the only non-human here!" someone called

"SILENCE MORTAL OR I SHALL KILL YOU!" he declared

i walked out of the dressing room with my head down.

"MORTAL stop walking and kneel!' he said. i set my hand on fire an threw it at the door frame next to him, hopeing it missed him, because my aim is still off.

"LOKI!!! How dare you call me a mortal!" i said looking up.

"Ashley?' he said with a confused look on his face

"Hello Sweetie."

"Your hair,your clothes?"

"What you don't like it?"i said flicking my hair over my shoulder

"NO"

i looked down at the ground.

"I love it!"he said smirking

He ran over and smashed his lips against mine.

"Next time tell me before you leave, so your not wandering around alone."

"Actually my love, I'm not alone. My new friend,Cat, took me shopping."i said turning around and signaling for Cat to come over. She slowly stood up and walked over.

"h-hi." she answered shaking, "Wait I'm your friend?'

I laughed " Yes Cat your my friend."

'YES!!!!!!!' she yelled while she danced

'Well, I'm going to accompany you now." Loki said

Hey MY Smiley Faces :) :) :), if you know Sherlock you know what im talking about! this chapter is dedicated to Loki_Laufeyson_ just because she is the worlds best big sister......EVER!!!!!!! LOVE YA! OK GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND I LOVE YOU MY Smiley Faces!!! :) :) :) :) Remember....... LIVE LIFE MISCHIEVOUS!!!!!