5

He still in dazed, sitting beside this tiny woman who preoccupied with her food. She is small but her appetite surely bigger. She even ignoring him who cannot stop ogling her.

Dylan was amazed how this girl didn't even flinch with him sitting closely to her like that. He is someone who irresistible for other woman but not her. She just didn't bother drooling on him but to her food. That's makes him attracting more to her quirkiness.

"Hey, you wanna taste that pizza? That's very delicious! The crust so crispy. You can have some!"

She's push the pizza plate to him.

"Usually i'm not very generous to share my good food with others people but since you are my knight from Beijing, i will share this with you...am i nice right?"

He is laughing loudly with her action. He almost pinch that cheek of her because she is too cute when eating and talking like that.

"W-what? Stop laughing..."

She is chuckling along with him.

"You're hilarious Shen Yue. This is my first time saw someone who is very fond about food!"

He is picking the napkin then wiping off the food crumbs at the side of her mouth.

"Oh, let me...Sorry, my friend always said that i'm messy eater. It's really unattractive right?"

"Nope for me...You're winsome for me."

"Good taste!"

She is showing the thumb up gesture to him. He is grinning widely, too wide until his mouth feels numb because too much smiles for just less than one hour.

"Shen Yue, what are you doing in here? i means in Rome.."

"Oh, i'm here for working. And you?"

"Workaction, working and vacation. You working on what?"

"I'm the hunter. I'm hunting for furniture, raw material. I'm a interior designer by the way. Oh, since you are Beijing-nian, this is my card. You can contact me if you need any consultancy on interior things and you know, if you have got friend who needed it also, you can recommended our company."

He is take it the card, he is smiling widely. He got exactly what he want before he even asked. She is doing business but he just don't care.

"Sure-sure. So, you are hunting around the Rome only?"

"Nope, i will maybe going to Florence and then to Venice then back to Rome again before going home."

"Oh.."

"What?"

"Nothing.."

"Is it too much information? I just hope you are not the bad guy, please..."

"Hahaha..am i looks like the one?"

"I don't know, we can't judge the book by the cover..."

"Don't worry, you are lucky because i'm the good book!"

She looks relieved although she don't need to feel like that. She is very approachable, he can be her friend in no time. She is witty and sassy but also very gentle. He loves the way she talked like he is her old friend, not exaggerated gesture just natural way.

She makes him comfortable around her.

"Ugh, i think my stomach will burst anytime soon! The food is really great!"

"Me too. You make me eat your food!"

"Good food was intended to share with the good people."

They're just keep talking about random things. Dylan enjoying his companion, she is fun to be with.