2

Upon her arrival in Rome, the first things she need to do is activate her sim card and send the message to Mdm Elanor, her new client. Actually, she is taking over the half work from her colleague, Lee Zhen who is pregnant and waiting the her due date.

"She is nightmare, i'm so sorry that you need to do this for me and thank you also..."

Lee Zhen keep apologising since she's taking over her work. Yue is working as Interior Designer for Tamia Design, interior consultant company since three years ago. She's loves working here, the working environment is very nice, her workmate is very kind and her boss, Mdm. Tamia is very lovely boss.

She is here at Rome for sourcing the furniture and material for Mdm. Elanor, the billionaire's wife who requested to renovate her spacious guest area in her villa with Italian concept. This client is very fussy and details person who also request to get the furniture all the way from Italy, all the expanses incurred by her.

"She is really 'Crazy Rich Asian' mother! You need to see how huge her villa!"

Lee Zhen is really excited everytime talking about that villa and Yue itself jaw-dropping when the first time stepping into that villa on the vast land which got the private huge garden. It's really nothing to her to spend money for Yue to go to Italy for a week for this job actually.

Yue already informed the new contact number to Mdm Elanor for her to liaise directly regarding the design selection. The communicaton between them is important to make sure she will satisfied with the selected items. Mdm Elabor is very particular person, so everything need her approval before proceed to purchase anything.

Leonardo Da Vicci airport is still busy with peoples even it's almost midnight. She quickly pulling her luggage to take the taxi to the hotel that she will stay for a week in Rome. Her luggage which almost matching her body size makes her struggling with it.

Once her out from main door the cold wind slapping her face, she's stunned by it. It's should already spring but the wind still very cold. Her hair become messier but she couldn't care less, what's in her mind now is hot shower and warm bed.

She was succeed grabbing the taxi, the taxi driver seems very friendly greeting her in Italian, make her smiling awkwardly because she's actually don't know talking in Italian other than just basic greeting.

"Buonasera, signorina..."

The chubby man is smiling sweetly to her.

"Buonasera signore, umm...can you speak english?"

"Yes of course miss, where do you want to go?"

"Oh great, here...can you bring me to this address?"

She's quickly showing him her hotel address which is located in the Rome city center.

"Yes, of course miss. Let me take your luggage."

While the taxi driver keeping her luggage to car boot, she is taking her time to fixing her messy hair. Her hair just passing shoulder length already make her considering to cut it short again but Jiaqi keep telling her that she looks gorgeous and more feminine if she keeping it longer.

"Yueyue, please do not cut your hair again..let it longer. You will looks gorgeous with the long hair.."

"Are you saying i'm not gorgeous in short hair??"

"Yes, you looks cute! So, the guys will always thought that you're easy-peasy midget! They're always play with you like toys and go away like that jerk!"

"Hey, i'm not easy-peasy! You midget! and he is the only one jerk that i'm allowed to do that to me and it's my biggest regret until now.."

"So how about we change a bit, you become elegant woman stealing the prince charming's heart, falling in love, having children together and living happily ever after..."

She is just rolling her eyes to her best friend and also her housemate. She is good when come to overreacting and good advisor in love relationship things (this is what she always thought of herself, there's no successful case yet).

Jiaqi is always worried about her who a little dense when come to love or man. After her last relationship which is ended tragically, Yue seems like not interested being in relationship again.

She don't know when but she already keep her hair longer than normal and somehow she's feels pretty good.

She is biting her yellow scrunchie on her mouth and gathering her hair slowly while taking looks around the airport. There's black SUV passing her brings flight crews wearing familiar uniform.

'Oh, that's flight attendant earlier...'

She keep following the SUV with her eyes, it's make her weirdly happy to see peoples from her country in this foreign land.

Didn't she know a pair eyes stunned to see her there.

...

"Oh. My.God....is it her?"

"W-what? who? where?"

Xize's eyes randomly looking out the window to find what his friend staring at make him startled like that.

"Who? who-who-who?"

"Her...t-that tiny woman..."

"Tiny woman....? Oh?! Really? She's here?"

Xize was informed about that mysterious tiny woman who makes his friend cannot stop smiling while staring at stylus pen on the sky earlier. This man is hard to please, he is handsome and well off but still single meaning that he is not into the serious relationship for this moment.

He is popular in the college, he is always luring woman around him but no one yet can grabbing his steel heart. He is charming and excellent in his field, the man that woman loves and the guy that every man want to be.

Effortless human being but cold inside. Hard to approach, you can't get him with normal way. He is clear what he want, if he said no is meaning no. However, he is also very considerate man, still smile and gentle towards everyone but thats it, nothing more.

Xize know Dylan in college, he is hyper and private person. His world all about aviation, basketball, family and friends. Rarely mentioning about girl, but he still wooing girls in club sometimes. Just for fun.

This is very first time he showing his interest to random female and he looks very into it. Talking about her, smiling like fools and sighing hopelessly praying that he will meet her again.

How this happen? Xize is curious to see her with his own eyes, who's this woman makes The Greatest Dylan Wang looks idiotic like this.

"So she is one of the our passengers, what the fate! Hey, i think you will bump her anywhere soon!"

He is nudging his friend who is ignoring him but bring out that stylus pen again and grinning ear to ear.

"You looks like a dumb who fall in love at first time, dude! Stop smiling like that, it's creeping me out!"

"W-what? I'm not!!"

So, this is how Dylan Wang looks when he got crush on a girl...