My Mate

Picture of Haley on the side

_______________________________________________________________________

Perfect Life, Perfect Family, Perfect School, Perfect Grades, Perfect Everything.

Yeah, that WAS my life. Not anymore. You see after my big sister died in a terrible car accident (that was totally her fault) she was drunk from some party her and her boyfriend went to. I was with them, cause mom said she had to take me whether I didn't like it or she didn't like it. I had my seat belt on, she didn't, her boyfriend did too. She was driving cause he was totally wasted. I mean more wasted then her. I hadn't had a drop of alcohol but I was only 14 so I couldn't drive, plus Brooke would've killed me if I drove her 2010 Cherry Red Dodge Challenger. It was basically her life, that stupid ass car, she totalled it completely.

We had just pulled out onto the freeway, she was ducking and weaving through the cars cause, we had to be home by curfew or she'd get her ass kicked, she wasn't even suppose to be drinking. But it was a bet and all she had was a shot of Patron, and 2 beers. Just that little and she was totally drunk! Well back to the part I keep sidetracking on.

We pulled onto the freeway dodging and weaving through the cars, she was laughing the entire time, her boyfriend was trying to kiss her and make her pull over, dump me there, and drive up on the side of the road some and have sex. Honestly I already knew my sister wasn't so pure like my parents thought she was, I saw straight threw her. Part of the reason she always parked her car in front of my bedroom window, and her room was right next to mine. So the walls would normally shake and stuff would fall off when Chad was having his nasty way with her.

Chad finally got what he wanted but she still didn't pull over she just grabbed the inside of his leg and started slowly massaging her hand up, till the bulge in his pants was too big to keep them on. He un-did his belt and may I remind you I was 14 and in the back seat with my jacket covering my face, and my hands over my ears. I looked back up from my jacket to see if they were done, but no, she was completely laid over the seat sucking at his member, his groans were so loud, they haunted me for 6 months after she died. I screamed for them to stop, to pull over and let me out, I'd walk home. But she wouldn't listen she just kept giving him head. I saw the bright truck lights and the honking of the horn, I screamed "watch out!" but it was too late, the semi hit the front of the challenger, smashed the front in, we rolled a couple times, then the car stopped, I looked up to see blood gushing out of Brooke's head, I screamed for her to wake up, but she never even flinched. I looked at Chad and he was slowly coming out of being knocked out, I pushed him and he woke up, and started crying for Brooke to wake up, she had to wake up, he couldn't live without her, they didn't have to be mates for him to not be with her, he needed her, I was crying and screaming for somebody to help but nobody came till 30 minutes later. They cut the passenger door and the backseat door behind the passengers seat to get me and Chad out since we were still alive and conscious. Chad was screaming at them to get her out, he had put his pants back on, they walked us over to the ambulance, Chad's left leg was broken, and a couple ribs. My arm and collarbone were broken, but I was in the backseat with my seat belt on so I didn't get as much damage as the both of them. They laid us on different stretchers and put us in different ambulances, the last thing I heard before I blacked out was "stay with us Haley, stay with us"

When I woke back up, I was in a hospital room, with a plaster cast on my arm, and a back brace for my collarbone. My body hurt like hell but I was healing quickly since I was a werewolf. I shifted when I was 11, unlike most kids who shift at 12-13. I was a snow white wolf with bright blue eyes, and gray on 3 of my paws, tips of my ears, and tip of my tail.

The nurse came in, gave me some more pain medicine, I asked for my sister, and she looked down towards the ground then back up to me, and told me everything. My sister had 6 ribs broken, her jaw dislocated, her hip and shoulder shattered, and one of her ribs punctured her lung. They thought she would make it since she was wolf but they were shocked when she flat lined 15 minutes in the surgery room.

I cried for days, she was my big sister, my best friend. Yeah I know your like what? how could that be? but me and my sister weren't the fighting type, sure we yelled at each other some, but nothing major, we'd always make up for it.

I was in the hospital 3 days before they let me out, since my wolf was very restless. My birthday was in 2 days, I dreaded it because at 15, she wolfs are suppose to find their mates. My parents hated me, blamed me for Brooke's death, like I was the cause of it. They compared me to her, when I'd throw fits or become moody with my teenage hormones. They'd say "Oh, Brooke would've never done this." "Brooke would've never failed her classes." Brooke wouldn't of done this or done that. Yeah, my mom tried to be nice, but I saw straight through her little act, she was just trying to please her husband. Brooke was daddy's little girl. I was nobodies little girl. Yeah I had friend that I hung out with but soon after Brooke died, I fell into the wrong crowd.

I got my nose, tongue, lip, hips, and bellybutton pierced. I even got snakebites. My once strawberry blond hair is now jet black, I wear a ton of black make-up, my nail polish is always black, and I always seem to have my black combat boots and skinny jeans on. I have brass knuckles on a chain for a necklace. No I didn't do any drugs, I just didn't fit in with the bubbly over happy group. I was more of a person that kept to myself.

My grades soon went down the drain, my parents hated me for that. The only thing that stayed the same was my snow white wolf.

Tonight I planed on running away from home, running away from my family. My ex parents, and my brothers and sisters, because they all seemed to hate me. They all thought I was a weak wolf, hopeless, and worhtless. So I was gonna show them, I'd become a rouge, join the other rouges, and avenge my fucked up family, even if it meant killing them one by one.

You're probably thinking, what the hell? she's a crazy.

Well if you knew my completle story you'd realize. I found my mate on my 15th birthday, I thought he wanted me the look in his eyes said he did, but he rejected me anway, calling me a bitch, lazy little fuck, and a worthless whore. I was fine with the rejection...sure it hurt me and my wolf but I got over it quickly and joined the crew i'm with now. Where I fit in! My dad always hit me, punched me in the stomach, threw me against the walls, hung me by my arms, slapped me. My younger sisters pushed me down the 3 flights of stairs, would stab me with pencils or pens. My mother? Ha if you even want to call her that. She let them do all the shit they did to me. I was basically their slave, they kicked me out of my own room, made me sleep on just a towelm no pillow, and I had to sleep upstairs in the attic, so when it was hot, I would burn up, when it was cold I would freeze.

I snuck in through the window, it was a windy Saturday night and I'd been at my friend Blake's house all day. Blake was like the brother I never had, he treated me great, always cleaned up my wounds, helped me with my pain, whatever I needed Blake was there. When guys tried to pick on me at school, he's quickly show them who's boss.

I jumped in quietly throught the attic window, Blake following. My ex parents let me keep my clothes since I did have to go to school, Blake helped me get new things if I needed them. We gathered all of my things, and jumped back out the window. We ran all the way back to Blake's pack, where he gathered all of his things, and we left that night. We took all that belonged to us, and we left. Heading east.