Zaria's Questions

"Sure," Said Zaria, "Give me my folder please, Skye,"

"Okay," Said Skye, handing her the white and blue folder. Zaria opened it up.

"You ready for more questions?" She asked the Go Jetters.

"Well, I'm kinda bored," Said Kyan, "can I go outside and move?"

"After my questions are done," Said Zaria.

"Okay," Moaned Kyan.

"Don't ask me things about my parents. Please." Said Xuli.

"It's okay. My questions aren't as personal as Candy," Said Zaria.

"Thank God," Said Xuli.

"Okay. Foz, this one's yours: Who are you most closest to?"

"Oh," He said, looking at his teammates and Ubercorn, "Well...I'm very close to all of them."

"In what way?" Zaria asked.

"Well, I'm attached to Ubercorn because he helped to look after me since when I was still a baby. He's like a dad to me."

Ubercorn smiled.

"I'm attached to Kyan because we're really good friends. He likes to teach me how to do gymnastics, but he often likes to brighten my day."

Kyan hi-fived him.

"I'm attached to Lars because we were friends since we were really little. Plus, he often likes to stand up to me when I get bullied for my size."

Lars grinned.

"But I think I like Xuli best. She's like a mother figure to me, with her hugs and smiles and comforting words. She also stands up to me. I think she's very strong to have left such a terrible past behind."

Xuli smiled. She bent over and hugged him.

"Aww!!" Said Zaria, "Thanks, Foz. Now Lars. Here it is: What happened if one day you just randomly forgot how to be a mechanic?"

"Well, ummm..." Lars pondered, "I would go drive the Truckster for a while. Then try remember how to be a mechanic."

"And infuriate Xuli by trying to fix the Vroomster and failing?" Skye joked.

"I don't know," Said Lars.

"I won't let Lars near me if he forgot to fix things," Said the Vroomster.

"Xuli would watch me more than like a hawk when I fix it." Said Lars. 

"You bet I would." Said Xuli.

Candy and Kyan smirked at the same.

"Thanks, Lars," Said Zaria, "Now over to Kyan. Here it is: Same as Lars: What if one day you woke up and forgot how to do gymnastics?"

"Oh...um...mabye if I tried running a few laps and kayaking for a while, then asking Tim or Kyle if they could help me remember."

"That's good advice." Said Zaria, "Thanks, Kyan. Now for Xuli: Are you okay with people shipping you with Kyan, Lars, and even Foz?"

Xuli froze.

Skye had only just taken a big sip of grape juice. After Zaria finished saying her question she spat the entire mouthful out, laughing. After she finished laughing, she saw that everyone was looking at her.

"Sorry," She said.

"It's okay," Said Candy, "That question is absurd. I could've laughed if I didn't hold myself in."

"Well," Said Xuli, "I'm fine with Kyan..."

Kyan grinned.

"But Lars and Foz...I'm not so good with. I love them both, but Kyan's my official boyfriend. Sorry, you two."

"It's okay," Said Foz.

"Yeah, Kyan. After what I've been through." Said Lars, pointing at his bruise.

Skye flinched again.

"And plus, me and Xuli are just friends," Said Foz.

"Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh." Said Skye.

"I agree." Said Zaria, "Vroomster, mind one?"

"Sure," The silly vehicle said.

"Okay, here it is: What if Kyan was allowed to ride you? How did you feel?"

Skye could've spat out yet another mouthful if Candy didn't hold her mouth shut.

"But I'd never let him drive it!!" Cried Xuli.

"Well, maybe if something happened to you and made you go in a coma and Kyan saw his chance?" Said Skye.

"Honestly, Zaria!" Screamed the Vroomster, "Okay. What I'd do is shoo him off whenever he'd go on me, then I'd call Lily and the other vehicles to get him out of the Launch Pad...you know how he crashed me by using the Turbo-Turbo-Turbo Zoom button when it wasn't an emergency."

"To be honest, guys, Lily and the vehicles shooed him out of the Launch Pad last time Xuli went in a coma." Said Ubercorn.

"WHAT?!" Screamed Xuli. Ubercorn quickly restrained her.

Skye's phone rang.

"Sorry, umm...gotta get that." She said, cheeks turning red for the second time in ten minutes.

"Okay," Said Candy, "But hurry, your questions are up next."

"Be back in a sec," She called, disappearing suddenly.

*Outside...*

"Hello?" Said Skye.

"Skye, it's us!" Said a familiar voice.

"Tweak! When are you guys gonna be here? My questions are nearly up!"

"We're so close to you guys, keep them occupied till we get here!"

"Okay. And tell Kwazii to cut his toenails again, cuz I don't need him kicking Xuli in the face and making her ill again!"

"Don't worry, we forced him to do it this morning."

"Excellent! Just be fast, okay?"

"Okay, we'll let you know when we arrive."

"Okay, bye!"

Skye hung up and teleported back inside.

*Back inside...*

"Who was that?" Asked Foz.

"Just a friend of mine," Said Skye.

Ubercorn looked suspiciously at the quirky fangirl.

Who was that? Candy brain-contacted Skye. Zaria knew what they were saying.

It was Tweak. She said that they're coming in a while. Skye brain-contacted back.

Did you tell her to hurry? I don't think we can keep them distracted much longer!  Zaria brain-contacted.

Yeah, just be a bit patient. They'll be here in a while. Skye answered. Then to the Go Jetters and Ubercorn she said, "I'll tell you my questions in a while. But for now, who'd like a snack?"

"Me! Me! I'm famished!" Kyan yelled. Zaria handed him a pizza slice.

Please, Octonauts,  thought Skye, hurry up!