Prologue

Xuli was flying in the Vroomster, along with Kyan, Lars, and Foz. Ubercorn and Jet Pad weren't far behind.

"Enjoying your flight, Go Jetters?" Said Ubercorn over the radio.

"Yeah!" Said Kyan, "mostly that Xuli's going one hundred and sixty kilometers per hour, and Foz is holding onto his seat trying not to be sick."

True, Foz was really holding on to his seat, hand on mouth, trying not to vomit.

"Xuli," He said weakly, "please slow down. I think I'm gonna be sick." His cheeks were turning a concerning shade of green.

"Uhh...Xuli," Said Lars, "You'd better slow down, Foz really looks like he's about to throw up."

"Put a basin under his mouth, for Goodness's sake," Said Xuli, "'cause I'm not slowing down."

"And you'd better turn back." Said Ubercorn, looking worried.

"Why should I?" Asked Xuli, just before the Vroomster gave a sudden jolt which made Foz grip his mouth even harder.

"What was that?" Said Kyan.

"It's a sudden-" Ubercorn began.

"HURRICANE!!" Yelled Lars.

"What?!" Cried Xuli, "H-hurricane?! I have to get us to Jet Pad right away!"

She tried all she could to boost herself out of the hurricane, but the Vroomster didn't have as big engines as Jet Pad. So the Vroomster wasn't as strong and was sucked in.

It was an absolute tempest in there. The Vroomster swung to the left, then to the right, then lurched forwards, then blasted upwards and downwards. Foz was grasping his mouth with one hand, and his seat with the other. His face looked like a pea, in Xuli's opinion.

Eventually, they got to the eye wall, where the winds were the most extreme. Xuli could've been able to get to the eye if the Vroomster's fuel bar didn't say only ten percent and if Foz hadn't thrown up all over the windshield and it ended up all covered in puke. Now Xuli couldn't see what was going on outside.

Xuli screamed as it felt like the Vroomster was plummeting to the ground, helpless. Foz was still a bit greenish. But no time to complain now.

The Vroomster was plummeting to the ground faster than ever, then...

C R A S H!!!!!!!

The Vroomster hit the ground, though Xuli realized it didn't do anything to the Vroomster, though she only had a few seconds to think about it.

Her head hit the dashboard, making her black out.

-"Look! The Vroomster!"

-"It's crashed right here! Are the Go Jetters okay?"

-"They're okay, but unconscious. We'd better get them inside."

Those voices were faint and unfamiliar. Who do they belong to?

-"Who are you girls?"

Ubercorn's voice rang in.

-"No time, Ubercorn. They could be hurt!"

-"We'll explain later. Come help us!"

Xuli felt her wrists being grabbed by regular hands. She felt someone dragging her out of the Vroomster. She had no idea who did that. 

She opened her eyes briefly. She saw a girl pulling her away from the Vroomster. She saw two other girls and Ubercorn pulling her teammates.

And she fell unconscious again, not knowing whom was pulling her away from danger.