Mini Rant

Hey guys, I think it is time for me to stop writing in these books. There are some books that thrived and I got excellent comments on, and there are other books that wasn't as much. The point is that you guys, my fans, helped me realize that my writing craft has the ability to really put people in their emotions. And for my future line of works and hopefully published books, that kind of skill is needed.

There are all kinds of things running through my mind and it is slowly but surely driving me insane. I'm going to tell you guys what's going on 1) because I feel comfortable telling my problems to you guys,  2) it helps you get to know me and 3) because I really need someone to talk to about this kind of stuff.

I am a junior in high school, and I am literally the book definition of a planner. I like to plan ahead on things so I know what my life would be like, which eventually becomes a problem. But anyways, and as a junior in high school, I have the following things swirling in my mind as we speak:

- DECA State Competitions is in February, right around the corner and not only am I competing; but I am running for state officer (go big or go home, am I right?)

- Training my body for the black belt test this September (its better to start too early than too late, especially for this kind of black belt test)

- My exam for tax training (since I am helping low income families file the taxes started next month as well)

-College applications (for the most part, I have monthly goals for college, it's just when I don't meet those goals, I get anxious)

-My car (there is this 2009 Nissan Rogue that I have my eye on and I really REALLY hope I get it)

-My passport (I turn 18 this August and I wanted to the D.R. to get a tattoo and sip on some margaritas because the drinking age is 18 over there. YOLO!)

-And lastly, just making time for myself to be a teenager (I'm the Mom of my friend group, but even Moms need to have fun too)

Sheesh! It feels good just to get that off my chest. You guys are great listeners and amazing people.