Kiba stayed silent as he could see my point.

(Y/N): For that reason, you will train against Ryōma and Oryō-san. Ryōma will test the amount of strength you are putting into your strikes while Oryō-san will test your durability. Now as for Koneko, your problem is the opposite. You rely too much on your rook ability. You try to power through too many attacks. All that damage starts to build after a while, so you should try to avoid most attacks. So I want you to train on your ability to dodge. I'll have Nobu and Okita help. 

Koneko nodded as she left with Nobu and Okita.

(Y/N): Asia, you can't always be so passive, there will come a time where you will have to fight back. For that reason, you can't only know healing magic. So Yuuka, Yukari, and Fujino will help you learn other forms of magic.

Asia nodded hesitantly as she left with her training partners as well.

(Y/N): Now that leaves you three. Akeno, Ria-tan, you two have the same problem. You both have little to no form of hand to hand combat. Making you two, vulnerable targets in close battles. That and you two take too long on charging your magic. So, therefore, Kasen and Mokou will be your training partners in hand to hand while Yuuka will also help you with your magic casting.

The two of them nodded as they left leaving only one person.

(Y/N): Now pervert you by far need the most work in her peerage. You have little to no combat experience and your nothing but a liability as you are now.

The pervert hangs his head in disappointment. Ignoring him, I continued on with my plan.

(Y/N): So you will have to train the hardest to catch up. So your training partners are Kagetane, Artoria, and Tenshi. Follow their teachings... Mostly Kagetane's.

Issei nodded as the last people left leaving only me.

(Y/N): Honestly, they don't stand much of chance. Hopefully, this will help to some degree. Now then, I might as well as go and do some of my own training.

I walked into the woods to start my training. Once I found a suitable place I summoned Yukianesa. Using my ice magic I created a couple of ice copies of myself. They stood in a ready position, waiting for me to take the first move. I charged at them as I started training.

Timeskip

I was breathing heavily as I laid around a bunch of shattered ice as Yukianesa laid in my hand. My clothes had tears and scratches all around as my body was covered in several cuts. I looked up to the sky as the sun was still high in the sky.

(Y/N): I wonder how everyone's training is going.

A moment later I could feel the exhaustion taking over me as I felt my eyelids getting heavy.

(Y/N): On second thought, a nap sounds nice right now.

My eyes closed and after a minute I felt chilling air. My eyes opened as I looked around to see that I was back in the frozen world from before. I stood up with renewed energy as I gazed around the barren landscape.

(Y/N): So I'm back here. 

Already knowing what to do, I walked towards where I found the throne. After a couple minutes of walking, I came across it quickly. I walked up to it as the air was getting colder with each step. Finally standing in front of it I placed my hand on it. As soon as I touched it a deep chill went through me, it was a temperature that could kill a regular person but I remained unaffected.

???: Oh? Now, this is interesting.

I heard a voice echoing around me as I looked around to see no one around.