Chapter 4

We were on an underground train heading towards Osaka. Everyone was doing something to keep themselves occupied, except for Nobu who had been staring out the window. She kept on sighing as I finally asked what's wrong.

(Y/N): *sigh* You've been sighing a lot now. What's the matter Nobu?

Nobu: I'm so bored, the view from the window is so dull. Why couldn't we ride the train above ground and see some real scenery (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I know, but this is faster.

Nobu: The strays aren't getting there for a couple of days so we had time to spare.

(Y/N): How many of you have been to Osaka before?

We looked at the group as barely any of them raised their hands.

(Y/N): See that's why Nobu. I want all of you to familiarize yourselves with the area so that you don't run around the place.

Nobu: If that's the case couldn't we have just teleported there instead of getting a train ride there in the first place?

(Y/N): *nervously* Well... You see...

Yukari: *giggles* I think what he is trying to say is that he likes riding on the train.

(Y/N): *embarrassed* Yuakri! Don't tell her that!

Yukari: Now, now there's no need to be embarrassed.

Nobu: Yeah, I think it's rather cute that you enjoy things like this!

I felt my face heating up as everyone laughed in amusement. I turned my head so that they couldn't see my blush.

(Y/N): *hmph* Fine, let's just enjoy the ride.

I relaxed next to Yukari and Nobu as we waited out the rest of the ride. We finally arrived in Osaka as I turned to my peerage.

(Y/N): Now the strays should show up in two days or so. Until then I want you to familiarize yourselves with the town. What you do during that time is up to you. Just try not to make to much trouble. I don't want this Youkai faction that's in charge to get mad at us. So go ahead and have fun.

I watched my peerage leave and I was left with Yukari and Fujino.

(Y/N): So you two are coming with me? That's fine with me. Let's go, we got a leader to meet.

They nodded as we left for the palace that the leader of this town resides. As we were walking inside we came across some guards who stood in our way.

Guards: Halt! Who goes there?!

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N) Sitri and I'm here to see your leader.

Guard: Ah the Sitri. Yes, follow me if you would.

We followed him until we came across a large door and the guard knocked on it.

Guard: Excuse me, Ma'am the Sitri is here!

???: You may come in!

Guard: Alright!

The guard opens the door as we walked into a large throne room and sitting on the throne at the other end was a beautiful kitsune. She had black hair with white highlights and bright yellow eyes. Her outfit showed off her voluptuous figure perfectly. She wore a button up shirt with the first two buttons undone to show more cleavage. On top of the shirt, she wore a black jacket. She also wore skin-tight pants. She eyed us for a while before she looked at me with a predatory grin and walked towards us.

???: Well then, I knew one of the devils were coming, but I didn't think they would send one as handsome as you...

Fujino seemed to be a little annoyed with her flirting... I'll take her out later today, while Yukari watched on with an amused grin, no doubt remembering another similar situation that happened.