Jeff the killer x reader

This story goes to Takanashi-Night0 hope you like it ^_^

- - - -

~Your POV~

You and Jeff were good friends. He would always help you and have fun. One night you were going to bed in your room. Around twelve in the morning you had a horrible nightmare. You went into Jeff's room and snuggled with him in his covers. He woke up and noticed you. "Why are you in my bed?" He asked. "I had a night mare." He held you close and whispered "I'll keep you safe y/n." you smiled and held on him tighter. He kissed you fore head. You had a little crush on Jeff since you joined the creepy pastas. You came closer to him and kissed him. He was shocked and kissed you back. "I love you y/n." he whispered. "I love you too." You said. He kissed you passionately. You kissed him back. He got I on top of you as you blushed a new shade of red. You two kissed for what seem like hours then he took off your shirt. You blushed once more as he looked at your bra. He kissed you rougher. Then he stopped and took off your bra. You blushed more than you ever did in your life. He looked at them. Then he started massaging your breast as you moaned softly. Then he took off you pants and laid .them on the floor. He put one hand on your thighs as he was massaging your breast. Then he kissed you passionately once more. He put his hand on your womanhood as he massaged it. You moaned louder. He took off your panties as he positioned you. "This is my first time Jeff." You said. "I'll be easy." He said. He took off his shirt showing his six pack. Then he took off his pants then his boxers. You looked at his hard member. Then he went in slowly. Then he went faster. You screamed and cried. Then after a while it turned into pleasure. "F... Faster Jeff." You said. He nodded and went faster. "I'm gonna come." You said. Then Jeff stopped and gave you your clothes. You put on yours as Jeff puts on his. He laid back in bed and you laid with him. He kissed your forehead as you two fell asleep.

- - - -

Jeff the killer x reader hope you liked it

Plz vote or comment.