Part two: the party

After a while everyone had arrived. Lorcan, Elide, Fenrys, Gavriel, Yrene, Chaol, Aedion, Abraxos, Manon, Dorian and Nox.

When they were all sitting around the Christmas tree, Aelin handed out orders, as always. "Nox, you decorate the tree. Yrene and Evangeline, bake the cookies. I will make sure the fire burns all night long." "Hey! What about us?" The rest asked. "You know what, I really don't care. Just go play outside or something." Aelin snapped. Chaol and Aedion took the last thing a bit too serious; they ran to the door and started a snowball fight. Gavriel asked Aedion three times if he could join them, but Aedion ignored him, as always. When he asked Chaol, Aedion agreed and he could join. Not that it was super exciting or something. Aedion didn't throw any snowballs at him. Chaol apparently had more fun with Gavriel, so Aedion left them. When he stepped inside, he saw Lorcan sitting in the big chair next to the Christmas tree. He wanted to talk to him, because he felt miserable, but when he came closer, Elide appeared out of nowhere and sat on Lorcan's lap. While Aedion watched them being romantic, Aedion thought about Lysandra. "Are we like this?" He asked himself. Then it hit him. Where was Lysandra? It was her party, so where was she?