Rage and Love (Smut Warning)

Thomas looked at Tord, almost curiously though still devoid of emotion, calm and silent as he was, Blue leader tilted the gun down with just a finger. "Now, we wouldn't want to do that would we?" He looked straight at Tord, using a taunting, sexual voice. 

Tord just stared at the man above him he had no idea what to say, and he felt weak.  He hated feeling this way, but it's what he deserved after something he did in the past. Without another word Tom grabbed his 'lover' by the vest dragging him out of the range to his living quarters. Tord filled with fear and love, not to mention lust ; he just followed along.

The heavy metal door shut behind the two of them leaving them in sheer darkness, except for the light illuminating from Tords visors. For a moment they just stared at each other, in silence  as Thomas had the other male pinned. Tom smirked at the shorter male speaking softly in his ear. "This a punishment and a treat~"  

Tord couldn't help but blush at his leader, and his lover. Though punishment still scared him. "Punishment?" 

"That's right, my little toy~" Tom said before turning Tords visors off, rendering him blind , and useless.  Tord could here Thomas grabbing a few things, but he couldn't tell what it was. Out of seemingly nowhere , Tom grabbed him, and quite roughly, stripping the both of them to their boxers.  

Tom softly kissed Tords neck, making Tord moan lowly. Tom in response bit down on his neck and shoulders, leaving bloody bite marks behind him. Looking back at Tords face, Toms voids were filled with lust, but also hatred. He grabbed a rope and tied Tords wrists tight behind his back. Tom smirked turning Tord so he was facing the wall. Tom held onto Tordys  hips, swaying slightly with them.  

"Mmmmmmm~ Such a sexy body~" Tom said purring, removing both their boxers, Tom slowly entered Tord, making him whine for more. 

"T-t-t-tom~" Tord whimpered with euphoria, in his voice.

"Yes sweet heart~" Tom replied, his voice husk as he thrusted into his lover.  

Tord kept moaning and Tom kept thrusting in, still slowly. "F-faster please, p-please go fa-faster!"

Tom smirked and chuckled deep and dug his nails into Tords back, causing the Norwegian man to flinch, only making Tom dig deeper until puncture wounds were left seeping out blood. "Nah~" 

Though he said no Tom actually sped up, going deeper and harder, making Tord scream loud, his lungs almost giving out. Though the walls were bullet proof (Unlike Matt XD)  they weren't sound proof; so in an effort to shut him up, the leader put his hand in to Tords mouth. Tord bit down , cracking a bone, but Tom didn't even flinch, he lost all feeling a long time ago ; physical and emotional.  

Finally Tom found Tords sweet spot making the both of them cum. Tom pulled out and Tord fell completely limp, as he fell asleep. Tom untied the bloody man lying him on Toms bed. Tom cleaned himself off, dressed himself, and left the room.

"Stupid Tordy~"