6 [FINALE]

~Back to Present~

Jungkook was unfortunately stucked on a traffic and he was getting impatient so he decided to run instead and told his butler, Yoongi to pick up his car.

Jimin's home was still miles away but he ain't getting tiered. It's like every time he thinks that he's almost near to Jimin, he would get more energy.

He rans faster, afraid of losing Jimin. He arrive at the place and can see Jimin's mom watering the plants and his dad were fixing a wreck car.

He released a heave sigh.

"Oh Jungkook, w..what are you doing here?"

"Good afternoon uncle, aunt. Can I see Jimin?"

"But I don't know if he wants some company right now."

"Please aunt, I have something to tell him." He beg.

The old couple look at each other first and then nod at Jungkook.

He quickly run towards Jimin's room and before he can step inside, he can already hear the broken cries that make his heart broke more.

He slowly open the door and there he saw his baby crying his heart out with his head buried on his pillow.

Jimin was too busy crying that he didn't even noticed Jungkook until he felt his bed sinking and a hand came in contact with his back.

He look up to see a crying Jungkook too.

"J.. Jungkook, w..what are you..you doing here?" Jimin continuously sob.

"I came here to get you. To make you mine officially. To-"

Jimin furiously shake his head. "No, you can't Kookie! Unlike you, I'm just a simple guy with a simple family. You're rich, handsome, famous, athletic. We're not match for each other!"

"I don't care! I don't give a fuck! I love you and you love me, isn't that enough?"

"And what will the press say? That you're fucking around with a slu-" Jimin didn't have a time to finish what he was gonna say because Jungkook shut him through kissing.

"Don't ever say that again. You're a goddess for me, my lord. The only one I worship." He caress Jimin's chin.

"Are you sure...you really love me?"

Jungkook nod and say, "More than myself."

"Well, I love you too." Jimin shyly said.

"Now, will you be mine forever and make me the happiest man in the world?"

Jimin was confused at first but feel overwhelmed when Jungkook grab a small box from his pocket and open it to reveal a simple but cozy ring.

"J.. Jungkook, this..this is..so beautiful."

"Will you marry me, Mr. Park soon to be Jeon Jimin?" He received a giggle.

"Of course, Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

Cliché as it may be, but that's how some people met their love ones.

Love will come at the right time, at the right place.