25 ~ Jealous, Are We?

Start from the beginning

We all listened aware of how it was going to end if we didn't.

"So....where are we going first? " Sero asked nervously.

"Let's ask [L/N]. This is her tour after all." Kaminari suggested.

"How about the Tokyo Skytree? " I asked.

"Yeak it's a great place for group photos and the view is amazing! " Kaminari said a large grin of approvel on his features.

"Kirishima,  Baku,  you two okay with that? " Sero asked.

"Yeah,  I'm okay with it." Kirishima replied still sounding a little flustered after what Bakugou had shouted earlier.

"Let's just hurry it up you freaks." Bakugou grumbled.

"To the skytree it is then!" Sero cheered.

*∆*∆*∆

"Oh my god it's beautiful....." I was in awe at how amazing the view was.

"Just like you." Kaminari winked.

"Gross, shut up you liar. " I deadpaned.

"Yeah, shut it you damn Pikachu." Bakugou hissed.

"Katsu!  Come take a picture with me!" Kirishima called out to his boyfriend.

"Fine... " Bakugou heaved a loud sigh as he trudged over to where his boyfriend stood.

"Hey,  wanna take a picture with me?" Kaminari asked as he got out his phone from his pocket.

"Why not?" I shrugged.

Kaminari went to ask someone to take our picture for us.  Then he ran back over to me with a beaming smile on his face.  It was kinda cute.

He put his arm around my shoulders, which I allowed.  I put my hand his back and smiled.  The picture taker handed the phone back to Kaminari and he thanked them quickly before running back to me.  He showed me the pictures that turned out pretty good. 

He sent them to me through Snapchat.  I saved them to my device. Not even a few seconds later Sero came running over to us.

"[L/N], take a pic with me. " Sero said putting an arm around my shoulders. 

"Alrighty,  then. " I smiled. 

The picture was taken and he also sent me the picture through Snapchat.

"Thanks." He gave me a thumbs up. 

I then felt an angry force coming from that damn Pikachu.

"Yo,  who pissed off bolt head over there? " Bakugou asked jabbing a thumb in Kaminari's direction.

"I don't know?  He was all smiles a second ago." I gave a confused look.

"Yea,  he was all good when I came over to take a picture with [L/N]." See looked about as confused as I did.

"Heh,  bet the little fucker is jealous." Bakugou chuckled.

"I am not." Kaminari huffed.

"Look, it's written all over his face." Bakugou teased making an angry Kaminari blush.

"What's going on? " Kirishima asked.

"This fucker is jealous that Sero was getting more attention then him." Bakugou explained.

"That doesn't sound like Kaminari.  Are you sure?" Kirishima seemed just as confused as Sero and I.

I may not have known Pikachu for long but I had already figured out that jealousy wasn't his thing.

"Yeah, I agree with Kiri on this one.  I've never seen Kaminari jealous before." Sero turned to face Bakugou with a questioning look.

"Seems he must be pretty smitten with that trash." Bakugou turned to look in my direction.

"You're delusional. How much shit have you been smokin'?" I hissed.

"No, you're the delusional.  Pull your head outta your ass." Bakugou sneered while Kirishima shook his head.

"You don't know what the hell you're taking about, you bleach headed thot." I hissed to him.

"My hair is naturally like this, you fuck stick." Katsuki said matter-of-factly.

"Sure it is." I rolled my eyes.

"No it's true." Sero chimed in.

"No way." I was getting a strange sense of deja vu.

"It's all true. His hair is naturally a bleach blonde." Kirishima nodded while I stood there confused as to how this happening again.

"This is why we don't assume things." Sero said as he pat me on the shoulder. 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes heavily sighing.

"Didn't this same thing happen with Sho?" Sero wondered out loud.

"Sero? " I said.

"What? "

"Go fuck yourself." I deadpaned while Kaminari laughed along with the others.

"So your okay now Kaminari? " I quirked an eyebrow.

"Uh... Yeah." He chuckled.

"That's good.  Well where are we going next?" I asked.