Mick saw Madilyn's exhilerate interest in the arm's deal and winked towards the woman knowing just from the bar fight earlier that the two had similar vile interests. Madilyn in turn wickedly smirked at the man thinking the exact same thing. "Arms dealers and terrorists aren't exactly our kind of people," Snart told the Englishman, "but they're the next best thing." Carter looked between the two criminals, "well, looks like you and your lapdog get to earn your keep."

Madilyn raised an eyebrow at the man, "you're one to talk Beaky Buzzard." "I'm no one's lapdog, bird-man," Mick told the man as well. Kendra saw the tention between the two men and looked towards Rip, "so what exactly does one wear to a black market arms bazaar, anyway?" Rip just shrugged and walked towards his office, "the Waverider has a fabrication room which can fashion temporally-indigenous, uh, fashion." Madilyn scoffed at how Rip thought it was a normal thing to have. Jax smirked at the idea, "you've got a room that makes clothing?"

"Doesn't everyone?" Rip asked the team from his office while his back was facing them. Madilyn rolled her eyes, "I now know what it feels like to be my parents when I had always tried explaining new tech."

~

Madilyn was walking beside the pair of criminals and Sara sporting some black jeans, a black tank top, and her favorite leather jacket with her hair in an intricate style of braids. Snart had told her earlier that the costume made her "look menacingly hot" but she just shrugged it off because to her, and everyone else, she always looked menacingly hot. Must be the the glare always painted on her face or just the sharp jawline she inherited.

Sara looked towards the door to see a man checking one of the arms dealer's credentials. "Looks like they're checking credentials," she told the team, "and we don't have any." Snart smirked when he spotted a man coming towards them, "we got this. Trust us." He "accidentally" bumped into the man while swiping his credentials off of him. Madilyn chuckled at his successful attempt. "Excuse you," Snart told the man in feign rudeness. The four of them walked towards the man, Madilyn noticing that he was very tall and not that easy to trick.

"IDs," the man said plainly, probably because he's said the same thing for the umpteenth time that day. Snart gave the man the card but the bodyguard looked back at the group with a questionable look. "You don't look like an Amhad Ahmed Izz-Al-Din," he said suspicously. Madilyn was ready to just snap the man's neck and walk right in but knew that they would easily get caught.

"I'm Arab. On my mother's side," Snart cooly tried to explain to the man but you could see the man wasn't going to let them in. Then, out of nowhere Stein appeared at Snart's side. "Is there a problem? I don't like delays. Do you know who we are? My associates and I are the operational arm of 'Scimitar'," Stein told the man angrily which caused Madilyn and Mick to smirk at the old man's acting skills.

"The Lombardo Square bombing, 1963. Murder of Henri Tyran, Canada, 1970. Konig Airport Massacre, 1971. Bottom line? You don't want to doubt me," Stein continued causing the five of them to gladly walk in with smirks. Mick then put his arm around Stein's with a crazed look in his eyes, "you're a special kind of crazy. I like it." Snart ignored the two and looked at all of the different groups of criminals in the building, "we're in." The five then could hear Jax through the comms a little upset, "so why don't I get to play terrorist?"

Madilyn blocked out the rest of the conversation while walking around the place, but still keeping the rest of her team in her eyesight. She suddenly stopped, sensing a particular person's presence that she thought she would never come across during her mission. She subtley looked towards her right to see the one and only Damien Darhk with his Ghost minions on his tail. She unconsciously let out a small growl at the sight of the asshole.