Chapter 5-Macy's POV

Scott stood up,knocking the chair backwards. Stiles's mouth dropped,and I was cringing so much that I could barely breath. I whispered,"I'm sorry. I had an alter-"Scott shook his head,"You haven't forgotten."I shook my head,"I loved Allison like a sister. I would never..."I trailed off,choking on a sob. Scott sat at the edge of my bed,"Hey. I think that's great. I'm just really surprised."Stiles still wasn't talking,clearly shocked. I smiled,"Allison. I'll stick with that."I felt a nudge,causing my spine to straighten up like a snake. I grunted. Stiles seemed to have recovered,because he was by my bedside,looking me down from head to toe. I found his hand,and let out a breath,"It was just a kick,Stiles. It's ok."Scott had gotten up,and he was glancing at me worriedly. I gave a slight smile,"Scott,you can go. Be with Kira."He smiled,"Thanks."He walked out,and there was a sudden silence. Stiles cleared his throat,"Allison..."I nodded,"I miss her."Stiles nodded as well,"I understand. You ok?"I pulled him close,"I'm fine. In fact,I want to go home now."Stiles shook his head,"You're crazy,woman. You wanna go home like this?"I nodded,"Kinda. I hate this place. I don't feel right."Stiles frowned,"Oh...I didn't think of that. Gosh,I should have asked! I'm being a horrible husband! Of course you aren't comfortable. I mean..."I put a finger to his lips,"You're scaring them."He flinched,"Whoops."