Chapter 4-Stiles's POV

"Stiles,you really messed up on this one,"Derek said harshly. I nodded,"Yeah..."Scott,Derek,and I all stood in the hospital hallway,right outside of Macy's room. Scott shook his head,"Triplets? Why didn't they tell you earlier?"I looked at the door,"They didn't catch it."Then I heard it. It was a loud groan that came from her room. I stood rigid. Scott turned,"You might want to see what's up."I nodded,"Yeah."I opened the door,and walked in. She was asleep,like she had groaned because of a bad dream. I felt a presence behind me,and I jumped. Scott was looking curiously over my shoulder. I sighed,"She's fine."

~*~*~*~

About an hour later,I sat in a chair beside her,spoon-feeding her soup. I hadn't smiled in a long time,but watching her grin,and broth fall on her shirt was perfect. She coughed,and giggled,"Tell me something."I nodded,"That you're beautiful?"She blushed,"Thanks,but no. I have a idea for names. Two girls and a boy."I frowned,"Yeah?"There was a knock,and Scott walked in. I smiled,"Hey,Scott. Take a seat. She's got a bit of news."Scott sat down,"This should be good."Macy cleared her throat,"Names. I really liked Amber. I also thought of Nathan."I smiled,"I love them."Scott frowned,"What about the third?"Her lips went white,"I don't think you'll like it,Scott."I shook my head,"Come on. It's not a problem."She nodded,and lightly set her hands on her stomach,"I thought...Allison."