Chapter 3-Stiles's POV

I was rushing to find my phone,when finally,I found it in my back pocket. I pushed buttons rapidly,my hands shaking and sweating. Finally,I called Scott,"Scott,you've got to get your mom. Now."Scott let out a nervous breath,"Do you mind me asking what's going on?"I looked to her,"She might be coming down with something. Just call her,please!"The phone clicked. I heard her rasp,"Stiles!"I turned,"He's calling Melissa."I kneeled down beside her,resting my hands on her knees,"Tell me what it is."She gave a ragged breath,"The room is spinning."I stood up,standing rigid,"Oh...Macy..."She about fell forward,but I caught her. I scowled,"Come on,Scott!"My phone rang. I answered with,"Well!?"He nodded,"Take her to mom. She cleared her appointments."I nodded,"Thanks,man. I owe you one."I looked at Macy,who was looking like she'd pass out any second. Her eyes were closed,and she was breathing less and less. I stuffed my phone in my pocket,and helped her up. Her head fell against my shoulder,and she whispered,"Everything is alright."I shook my head,"I don't think so."

~*~*~*~

I tapped my foot,waiting for Melissa to walk in that waiting room. I felt like breaking down in sobs,or screams. Finally,she walked in,"I've never seen it in my lifetime,Stiles. I don't know what to tell you. They're doing different things. Tests and x-rays. Checking to see if anything is wrong with the unborn children."I sighed. Plural. Not singular. I needed to get used to that. I got up,"I wanna see her."She nodded,"Go on. Good luck,Stiles."I walked into the room. She was with a nurse,an IV being put in her arm. She hated needles. I would never forget how she acted when she got a simple flu shot. The needle went in her arm,but she didn't seem to care. That wasn't like her. I willed my feet to move,and the nurse looked up,"Mr.Stilinski. I was waiting for you."I blinked,"What now?"I got a closer look at Macy. She looked shocked. Like she'd seen a murder. I frowned,"Macy?"The nurse handed me a photo. I looked at it closely,and realized it was an ultrasound. I'd seen this once before. My eyes widened,and flickered around the paper. All I could manage was,"T- Triplets!?"