Part 5: " Sharing a Meal"

Hi guys ,back with a update. Hope it lives up to your expectations.

******************

Sanskar stood numb as he glanced at his wife who was mad at him  . He knew the way she looked at him right now would have hurt if not for the fact he knew her anger stemmed from concern .

Her questions still rang in his mind and he wanted to say No ,he will never be okay with her marrying laksh but he also knew he would want her happiness over anything else ,so he answered back.

" I want you to be happy Swara and if it lies with Lak.." he quite didn't finish his sentence as she shook her head at him .

" It doesn't Sanskar and it never will bade maa, I am sorry but laksh is my past and will remain so " Swara turned around to reply back .

A disappointed Annapurna Maheshwari left with Sanskar while swara paced in her room worried about him , she tried to call him when a knock interrupted her and she turned around to see her mother .

" Shona ,are you okay. ?" her mother concern made her realize she was also crying for him .

" How can bade maa ask him to do that ma , she knew everything and yet she asked him to help Laksh, and he agreed to it " Swara spoke up not trying to mask her frustration.

" Shona, We all want your happiness even Sanskar ,and it was because that he was willing to step aside the moment Ragini truth came out " her mother words did little to calm her down .

" What about him ,is it fair for him . I want him to be happy as well maa and I only end up hurting him " Swara answered back as she slumped into the bed and let the tears fall again .

" It isn't you fault Shona , and are you hiding something from me . Why would sanskar be hurt when your marriage happened to save me ." her mom words made her look up to see the confusion in her eyes .

" He loves me maa" she answered back and was surprised by the smile in her face .

" I knew it , or so I thought then he sent you the divorce papers and I believed I was mistaken . " her mother happiness made her confused .

" I know it isn't ideal for you to move back in the house when Laksh is still hurt but Shona I don't think it wise to stay apart either when you love each other " her mother continued speaking building castles out of what she heard and Swara couldn't get a word in till she finished speaking.

" I don't love him ma,he is my friend " her words brought the frown back into her mother face but she listened patiently till Swara finished speaking this time .

" I see" the two words summed up her mother entire response and swara waited for her to be berated about letting Sanskar walk away.

" You are not upset ?" Swara asked a little later when her mother remained silent .

" Shona , as I said earlier I want your happiness . Sometime love isn't enough to make a marriage last . Your father loved me but failed to trust me , my mind wanted to refuse to accept him back but I relented because my heart was willing to give him a chance .

Sanskar may love you but if you couldn't return back his feeling then you will not be able to be happy . And I know it was why he was willing to let you go as well . While I worry about both of you , I won't advise you on what to do , it your life and you get to make the decision

That what your fathers wants as well ,it was why we never asked you what have you decide about your marriage  and now we know " her mothers words reassured her that she was right to walk away but her heart still wondered why it hurt so bad to finally let her parents know her marriage was over.