Part 3 : Hidden Truth

Hi guys back with an update ,hope it lives up to your expectations.

                *****************

       Sanskar knew he shouldn't have walked away like that ,yet after finally voicing out the truth he was hiding from ,he had get away from her .

         She was his wife for few days and he is going to lose her soon . It didn't matter he promised to set her free ,it didn't matter he knows she didn't love him ,it didn't matter the marriage was forced on them .

             All the mattered to him was they were married and will go on their separate ways soon. When he heard the footsteps ,he braced for Keerthi words . And yet disappointed that it wasn't swara who came in search of him .

           " I stopped her from coming , don't blame this one her " Keerthi voice greeted him .

          " I don't blame her for anything " he answered back truthfully ,the fact she didn't fall in love with him meant he didn't deserve her love but he never faulted her for the very same .

         " Should I remind it was you gave her the divorce papers ,and you who signed it first ,it was your choice to set her free instead of fighting for her Sanskar " Keerthi words always remained rational and yet he didn't feel comforted by those words .

          When he finally made his way back the room and apologized for leaving earlier ,his employees who had become a part of his family accepted him without any more words spoken on the said topic.

             Then only he found the courage to look at her , and the hurt he had seen in her face made him worry a bit before approaching her .

          " Are you fine ?" she asked as he walked and stood beside her .

           " I will be " he answered back counting the day before he could establish the distance between them.

        " I am sorry Sanskar ,I didn't come here to hurt you . I will go now " she spoke up and turns to leave when he found himself speaking up again, this time offering to drive her back home .

        On the drive back he wished they could find anything to talk about instead of the silence but it was hard for him to form words and for some reason she decided to not speak either .

         It was only when he reached her street ,he saw lucky car parked outside and he tried to rein in his anger at his cousin but when he saw swara face it was pale than before that he found himself speaking up .

        " I will speak to him Swara " he spoke up trying to lessen her worries .

      "  It okay Sanskar ,as long as I stay inside this doesn't bother me " she answered back . Yet their choice was taken away when lucky walked before his car .

            " Why are you coming with Bhai " lucky question was directed at swara but it was Sanskar who answered him .

             " It none of your business lucky , don't bother swara" Sanskar spoke up and he knew laksh won't stop just by his words and yet he didn't know how to make him stop bothering swara either .

              " It you who is trying to keep us apart ah Bhai , I apologized for my actions didn't I ,but if you come between us I will forget you are my Bhai ,everything happened because of you or did you forget that " Laksh voice rang with anger that swara knew she was causing a rift again between them .