╴twenty nine

"okay! mark and donghyuck, it's your scene!" baekhyun shouted.

donghyuck came out from backstage and ran after mark, grabbing his wrist and pulling him closer. "mark. don't go"

mark looked at him sadly and pushed donghyuck away. "i told you, i can't stay. don't make this any more difficult than it already is"

"i'm going to make it difficult. i'm not going to let you go without a fight" he said. donghyuck pulled him into a tight hug and squeezed him tightly. "i love you mark..." he said softly,

"i have to-"

donghyuck smashed his lips on mark's. the other actors started screaming as some let out a small whine as the two pulled away.

"mark-"

"i can't" mark said and ran off, well actually backstage but that doesn't matter. "that's a wrap!" baekhyun shouted.

mark came back out and jumped onto donghyuck. "hyuckie, we did it!"

baekhyun smiled brightly and squealed. "i loved the no hesitation. it was perfect. i think we're ready for tomorrow"

he hugged donghyuck and mark and let the two have their moment. donghyuck let mark wrapped his legs around donghyuck's waist. the boy lifted mark up and held him tightly.

"was it bad markie?"

mark shook his head and smiled. "i did it! we did it, I'm so excited for tomorrow"

donghyuck stole a quick kiss. "i'm glad markie~"

they heard a cough behind them and mark turned around and smiled. "look hyuck, it's yongie!"

donghyuck placed him down and walked over to taeyong. "i'm assuming your going to take him now?"

"if it's okay with you"

donghyuck nodded. "don't worry about it, i'll text you my address and you can drop him off after?"

"of course" taeyong turned his attention to mark. "say bye to hyuck"

mark hugged donghyuck and gave him a sweet smile. "i'll see you later hyuckie!" he said happily and walked off with taeyong.

donghyuck looked up to the stage and sighed. "i hope so..."

taeyong hand mark ice cream along with himself and the two sat down inside the shop they're in. "so mark, is everything okay?"

"yes, hyuck is my boyfriend and takes care of me all the time! yongie i really love him" mark said, saying the last part shyly.

"do you want to live with him still?"

"forever and ever!" mark said.

taeyong ruffled mark's hair and smiled. "it appears that my job is done. as soon as you finish, i'll drop you off. remember that i'll always be there for you and that i'm definitely coming to the play"

mark nodded and hugged him. "i know. i'll never forget my yongie!" he giggled.

𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 ー markhyuckजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें