Incoming call from LYDIA•IS•A•BRAT

"Hello?" Stiles answered immediately.
"I can't swim because I don't want to stick anything inside of me!" Lydia whined.
"What do you mean?"
"Do you know what a tampon is?"
". . .no."
She explains it "AND IT GOES IN YOU?"
"Yeah."
"DOESN'T THAT HURT?"
"I don't know but I don't want to find out!"

Lydia and Stiles' first kiss
7th grade Lydia gets period
8th grade she gets boobs and Stiles' voice cracks a lot

Freshman:

"Martin residence, birthday girl Lydia speaking." She sounded giddy.
"Hey Lydia, it's Stiles. . .I can't come to your party tonight."
"What? But we've never missed each other's parties."
"I know, I know, I'm sorry. I just have some sort of stomach bug and my dad doesn't think I should go."
"Oh. . .okay well. Feel better then."

He shows up DUH
Lydia gasped and ran across the room to hug her best friend. "I thought you were sick?!" Her words muffled against his shoulder and he laughed.
"I'm feeling a lot better now, I promise."
"C'mon then, the pools this way."
"Do we have to swim right now?"
"I guess not. You're acting a little funny, are you sure you're not still sick?"
"Yeah I'm good, just don't want to jump straight into the pool."

With reluctance, Stiles pulled his shirt off as well and stood awkwardly next to his best friend at the edge of the pool. Lydia understood why he hadn't wanted to swim now: Stiles Stilinski was getting abs. They weren't rock solid or anything, but to any incoming freshman girl who didn't know any better, the sight of his developing torso could easily cause some staring. He folded his arms in front of him, trying to hide the fact even though it was something he should've actually been flaunting. But Stiles was Stiles and he found that the stares and whispers only amped up his anxiety.

Lydia pushes him in the pool

LATER
"Stiles, c'mon we're going to play spin the bottle!" Lydia pulled him towards the living room and at her words, he instantly tried to back out.

He sat with Lydia on his left side and Scott to his right, two boys Stiles had never even seen on Lydia's other side, a girl with long brown hair across from him and a girl with long black hair next to her and by Scott. The group was small and that made him even more nervous. It felt way too intimate.
"Me first." Lydia grinned and spun the bottle. It spun and spun and spun and landed on the guy next to the girl across from Stiles. He smiled and they leaned towards each other, exchanging a short kiss. Lydia elbowed Stiles playfully, "see, it's not that bad. Your turn."
He was hesitant and for the first time ever, she gave him the Lydia Martin glare that she would come to perfect over the course of the next few years.

"Okay you're good now Stiles." Lydia and the others laughed but their kissing never ceased in the slightest. A feeling crossed through Lydia in that moment that she would never forget. Pain flashed in little tingles in her chest and her lighthearted smile dropped into an involuntary frown. And it felt like she was losing him. "Stiles?"

By sophomore year, Lydia was getting awfully tired of hearing lips smack against lips. Especially when the pairs of lips belonged to Stiles and Malia. It was unavoidable because around every corner she turned, if they were there, they were making out. Against the lockers in the hall, at the lunch table, at the movies, at Stiles' house– he had even slipped Malia full on tongue right in front of his dad!

Passing periods quickly became a constant maze as she tried to remember what classes they had and how to avoid them. It was
Just
So
Annoying
Don't their lips hurt? They have to be kissed raw or at least horribly chapped. Doesn't it ever get boring?
"LYDIA!" Stiles was chasing down the hall after her, yelling and pushing fellow classmates out of the way "LYDIA!"
She didn't run in horror (after all, he was her best friend)
"Lydia Martin you will not believe the night I just had."
"Oh do tell, dear Romeo."
"So Malia and I went to a movie and we went back to my house after because my dad wasn't home and I live closer."
"Uh huh."
"And we're making out and she grabs my hands and puts them on her boobs."
"Uh huh."
"And then she takes offhershirtandbraanditouchedheractualboobs."
"Stiles, slow down, what?"
"Shirt: off. Bra: off. My hands made skin to skin contact–physical contact– with her breasts."
"Oh. . ." "And–and how was that?"
He shrugged. "I dunno. Cool I guess? She made a lot of funky noises. I'm pretty sure they were moans but half the time it sounded like she was choking." Lydia laughed "and I got hard."
Pause blah blah "oh?"
He nodded. "Yeah, like really really turned on. . .like more than when I even watch porn."
"Stiles, oh god, that's so gross."
"So guess what happened then."
"I can only imagine." "Wait, whoah, wait there's more?"
"There's only one other place this conversation can go." Excited
"Are you fucking kidding me?" "You had sex before me?!"
"Virgin boy is no longer."
"Unbelievable. What a sick and twisted world we live in where you actually had sex before me."
"Aren't you going to ask how it was?"
"I was getting there." She wasn't sure she wanted to know but she asked anyway, "How was it?"
He was still way too giddy about the situation, "slippery."
"Ew, Stiles–"
"

Junior year:

Stiles makes the lacrosse team and gets his license (license first)
Lydia gets asked out to prom by a senior (Jackson)

Senior:

"How ironic that both of us begin this dreadful year single." Stiles

"I was so jealous of Malia." Lydia mumbled and he grinned at the statement, nodding to agree with her, licking and sucking at her lips.
"I know."
She pulls back
"What?" He's surprised she's processing the fact he knew about the crush "what the fuck, Stiles, what do you mean?" "You knew I liked you this whole time?" He shrugged again "you knew I liked you even when I didn't know and you didn't tell me?!"
"I thought you knew!"
"Well, clearly I didn't!"

Leaves
Ignores him at school until he pulls her into the janitors closet
"What the fu–" cut off with kiss
"I love you, Lydia." "And not in a brotherly way, not in a friend way....in a... Boyfriend way."
She pauses, eyes wide. "You want to be my boyfriend."
He grins "if you'll let me."