I keep getting cut off

Começar do início

"Thanks everybody!"He says fake smiling."Lemme guess this was Alexis' idea?"He says now smiling for real.I smile and walk over to him.Then he kisses me on the cheek?"Yea it was her!And let me tell you, she brought us hell for it too."Rae tells him making everyone laugh.Princeton holds my waist."Yea she's crazy...but that's why I love her."He says holding me close."Aww." everybody says.I beam at him."Well everybody now the party can start!"Mikel says and turns on some music real loud.Hookah by Tyga starts playing.

"Ayeeee turn up!"Robyn yells causing everyone to go silent again."Well damn."She mutters and goes to the makeshift bar.Everybody starts dancing and having fun and I see Robyn order a drink.

Whatever.

I turn to Princeton."Why is sh-"I ask but I stop because he just walks away.I turn to see him walk to Robyn and my jaw drops.

What in the actual fuck?

I see him argue with her so that makes me a little happy.She picks up her phone as if he's threatening him with it but he just takes it and puts it in his pocket.She screams what I makeout as "Ima tell my dad" but I don't know if that's what she said.He shakes his head and takes her drink away from her.He walks away yelling something to the bartender,pours the drink in a flower pot, and puts the cup on a table.He approaches me so I avert my eyes."Heyyy sorry about that."He apologizes and holds my hand."What are you talking about?"I lie."Uh nothing."He says."Thanks for this babe."He tells me."Your welcome."I say."I love you."He says kissing me."I love you too."We kiss again.We start walking around."Sooo I invited your parents and..."He cuts me off."You didn't have to do that."He says sternly.I'm taken back by his tone."I..I'm sorry,I just thought..."   "Just forget it alright."He says.

What's his problem?

I didn't even ask why Robyn is here and more importantly why her and Prince came in together.But I don't get to because Roc emerges from the kitchen."I'm hereeee!"He yells and everybody says wassup."Where the bitches at?"He jokes."Uh there's one right there actually."Dani says pointing at Robyn.Roc turns to where Dani is pointing and freezes.He hasn't seen her since the pool party.He rushes over to me and Prince."What the fuck?"He whisper/yells.Princeton ignores him."Ask him."I say and move away from Princeton."Well..."Roc says looking at Princeton but he keeps ignoring him."Well!"He yells/whispers."Well what nigga, damn!"He snaps at Roc."Jacob!"I say shocked."Why the fuck is that slut here?!"Roc yells."I..she..I need a drink."He says and goes to the bar.I grab his hand."Answer hi-"I say but Roc cuts me off."Let him go.If he wants to act like an asshole that's his problem."He tells me but I don't listen."No!"I yell causing a scene."I'm tired of everybody fucking cutting me off.It's my turn to talk now.You."I spit pointing at Robyn."Get the fuck out."   "He-"She starts."Get the fuck out before I drag you by your two cent weave."She mumbles something but still leaves."You."I look at Princeton."I want you to explain why in the hell you brought her to your house."He looks at me speechless."Pussy got your tongue?"I spit.He grabs me by my arm roughly and pulls me into one of the rooms."Aye nigga don't be grabbing on my sister like that!"Mikel yells standing up."Don't worry he ain't gon do shit."I tell Mikel.Princeton closes the door behind us."Are you gonna answer me now?"I ask."I'm not cheating on you damn Alexis!All you do is accuse me of shit with no proof!"He yells."Then why were you bringing her to your house Jacob?!"I ask him.He looks at me unable to answer."I...I can't tell you."He stutters.I scoff."Oh ok so I'm just gonna go and whatever you two were gonna do you can go ahead and do.Happy birthday."I tell him and walk away but he grabs my arm again."You can't leave me."He says looking like he's on the verge of tears.I yank my arm away."I don't give a fuck what you think,I'm not gonna stay with you if you're just gonna cheat on me!"I yell.I walk away again but this time he gently grabs my hands and then crashes his lips onto mine.Surprisingly I kiss back and it gets pretty heated till the point we're on the bed.We start taking each others clothes off and I think you know what happened...

I get up to go after we're done but he pulls me back."Nooo cuddle with me."He whines."Don't think I forgave you."I say."I..I promise I'm not cheating on you baby."He tells me wrapping his arms around me.I lay my head on his chest."Are you sure?"I ask him.He pauses."Yes I'm positive."He says and kisses my forehead."Aye are you two done everybody ready for cake!"We hear Chris yell through the door."Uh yea,yea we're coming."We put on our clothes and leave.Mikel looks at me and I just ignore him.

We sing happy birthday for Princeton but you know Joshs' stupid ass was off key.He cut the cake and we all got a slice and Mikel and Dani were looking so cute feeding each other.I saw Chris getting jealous.He was also getting mad cuz cake was flying everwhere and considering he was sitting right next to them...

"Aye what the fuck?!"Chris yells standing up.Mikel looks at Chris with a blank expression."What nigga?"He asks him."You fucking threw cake on my shoes!"He yells."What you mean your fifty cents costing,fake ass Jordans?Oh your welcome."He replies which causes most of us to laugh.Now Chris is seething."You know what?Fuck you and your slut!"He spits."Aye what did you say?"Mikel says standing up and balling up his fists."Baby no,he's not worth it."Dani tells Mikel grabbing his hand."I was worth it when you were all over this dick wasn't I?"He says at her with a smirk."Hell naw he want to talk shit leggo,nobody gon disrespect me or you."He says pulling his hand away from Dani."Sit your wannabee ass down nigga,you ain't gon do shit."Chris says and Mikel punches him right in the face.They start fighting.Dani goes to pull Mikel off and I get up to help but Princeton holds me back."No I don't want you or the baby getting hurt."He tells me."That's my brother!Get off me Princeton!"I yell at him.He looks at Roc and tells him to come over.Do me a favor and take her home.He tells him."Sure."He says and grabs my hand.Princeton then gets up to stop the fight.

Outside

"Stop Roc!"I say and try to break free."Alexis stop all this stress is not good for the baby."He tells me calmly.I stop and he drives me home.

My brother better be alright.

___________

Ehhh I don't know about this chapter guys but I'm too lazy to change it.Comment,Vote,Enjoy!
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33